PDA

View Full Version : Jean Grey resurrecting?

krillgar
09-16-2009, 02:50 PM
I've gotten Jean Grey and have her buffed up to 20% chance of Resurrection with a buff. But, she doesn't have any buffs. Does that mean with another character in the party? I've been using her for a long time and she's not bringing anyone back.

There is a serious lack of health in this game with all of the robots that you have to fight, and getting the little health buttons to resurrect people are even rarer.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Danteveli
09-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Iron Fist has healing ability that is quite useful. As for Jean its that she has chance of being ressurected after defeat not that she can bring anyone back.

krillgar
09-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Damn, that sucks about Jean. Though I guess that does make sense. I've been keeping Iron Fist in my party as well because of that, but use Wolverine or Deadpool to keep the health up and Iron Fist very rarely uses his heal. All well.

hmashin
09-16-2009, 04:39 PM
The developer want you to use proper Fusion attack for doing a high score. Each time you get a high score, 1 health token rewarded. For example, using target fusion against boss/leader enemy will always give you a health token.

krillgar
09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah I know but that's not always available.