PDA

View Full Version : I hope thats I'm not the only one to think that

Freshmaker
09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
The Deadpool Alternate costume was way to horrible even more than any costume in MUA1, please tell me I am not the only one.

ZeroThreshold
09-16-2009, 03:28 PM
I like the Ultimate Universe, and I like the way Deadpool looks in it, with or without (in this case), his mask. Would I have preferred his Ultimate mask on? Yes, but I'm happy either way.

MrFresh
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
i dont like it either because he looks like hes wearing bell bottoms...the mask is cool but not the suit.

Danteveli
09-16-2009, 03:38 PM
I think most characters got ugly costumes even when they look cool in comics in this version they are just no!

xx_0_0_xx
09-16-2009, 04:32 PM
All alt costumes suck!!!!!!!!!

ZeroThreshold
09-16-2009, 04:38 PM
All alt costumes suck!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, gonna have to disagree with you there. Death Gambit, Rulk, Ultimate Juggernaut, Ronin Iceman, Hobgoblin, Iron Spider-Man, Asgard Thor, Secret War Luke Cage, Secret War Daredevil, Ancient Iron Fist, and Venom all say hi.

bangem
09-16-2009, 08:03 PM
yeah theres alot of them that blow i just use the ones they come with

Freshmaker
09-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Surprisingly one I like was the Iceman despite him being in everygame, I felt they did good for his Alt. I just felt like they could have reached out more and picked some more decent, I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan but I figured he would have been in something a litttle more comfortable, but then again people will have certain tastes, I'm just happy they didn't go to the extreme of using "Deadpool" from Origins

Casey Deviance
09-17-2009, 03:06 AM
Surprisingly one I like was the Iceman despite him being in everygame, I felt they did good for his Alt. I just felt like they could have reached out more and picked some more decent, I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan but I figured he would have been in something a litttle more comfortable, but then again people will have certain tastes, I'm just happy they didn't go to the extreme of using "Deadpool" from Origins

Deadpool is an awesome character, the Deadpool in Origins was retarded

DreddPirate Rob
09-17-2009, 04:19 AM
Some characters have better alt costumes than others. id like to see some extra costumes as dlc but id doubt thatll happen.

Freshmaker
09-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Some characters have better alt costumes than others. id like to see some extra costumes as dlc but id doubt thatll happen.
Ditto to that

Hybrid Shadow
09-17-2009, 06:02 AM
I preferred it in the first one with four costumes, two is just not enough variety for me.

BearsAirz
09-18-2009, 02:37 AM
Only a couple are really terrible. But Penance's 2nd costume is plain retarded.

Freshmaker
09-18-2009, 03:13 AM

Should have just gave him Speedball, at least I thinks so

DGNR8zman8569
09-18-2009, 04:15 AM
Penance's 2nd attire almost looks like Deadpool from Origins and Luke Cage's 2nd attire looks like Handcock(Will Smith movie)

linkin10362
09-18-2009, 04:16 AM
I heard some people talking about a Marvel Zombies costume pack,which I would like, not sure about other people though. But yeah, a few more better costumes would be nice for this game,but I would much rather have more characters than costumes.

MrFresh
09-18-2009, 05:46 AM

I believe it will happen, i pretty sure they hold out on costumes so they can just make it solely for DLC and new Heroes.DAMN money Grabbers!

Chris is C00L
09-18-2009, 10:30 AM
I wish Hobgoblin's costume had the full cape in it, instead of that little rag.

BillyKlyde
09-18-2009, 06:45 PM

I thought it would be funny if his alternate costume was his Speedball suit. That costume was so retarded lol.

Overall I was pleased with most of the alt costumes. The Rulk, Deadpool's unmasked fucked up face, Hobgoblin, original Venom, Stark armor Spidey, and old school Iron Man are some of my favs. There were a few lame ones too like Wolverine's, the entire Fantastic Four (I wish they would just take them out of the game all together, who likes them?!) and Daredevil's.

By the way why is Black Panther not a playable character and why is Moon Knight not even in the game at all and Daredevil is?? Moon Knight and Black Panther were huge parts in the Civil War and Daredevil wasn't even in it. Wtf!

I love this game but looking back at some small details makes you wonder what the developers were thinking sometimes.
:confused: