PDA

View Full Version : HQ Issues

Reigning Darth
09-16-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is common or not but have been unable to find reference to this here or on any other gaming site...

If you go to the simulator it will list for every given level the collectibles you have obtained. I have noticed a trend on my game that is for every HQ mission I am missing an upgrade token, but everything else is complete.

So i figured I needed to answer all the trivia questions correctly. Did that to no avail. So the maybe I need to have all the character specific conversations on the particular level. Did that as well and still nothing.

So I ask you, if anyone knows... What the hell?

EDIT: Ok my understanding now is that it is CHARACTER SPECIFIC areas that you can access. While your stats page may say you are missing an upgrade for Stark HQ 1, 2, and 3 (for example) there is only one per area, so one for all the Stark HQ's.

So Stark HQ - Use Iron Man to access the logo on the pillar on the bottom right of the area. This will open up an Iron Man Suit Container in the floor near mission briefing computer.

White Star HQ - Use Captain America to open the door on the main floor with I believe the hydra logo. This will open the door to his private quarters. The door is near firestar if memory serves.

Secret Bunker HQ - Use Nick Fury to acess the control panel near the med bay (in the main area, not actually in med bay) this will open up hatch in the floor behind you.

Wakanda HQ - Use Storm to acess pillar near Bishop. It will be the one with panther head statue on the pillar. This will open up the floor to give you the next upgrade.

I will post the rest once I find them. Please feel free to let me know if you have found any others I don't currently have. My thanks to Hellmasker for setting me on the right path.

Hellmasker
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Do you have all the Boosts for chem plant: faceoff?

about the HQs, you need to find a switch or something to open up secret areas, just run around and check everything :)

Reigning Darth
09-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Switches you say? Alright I will check into that, though I doubt i will find that to be the case. I just checked. I have 3 of 3 for faceoff. Something tells me I found them all near each other. Try breaking open the toxic vats (you can jump inside them) but I seem to remember a couple bunched together off the beaten path.

Hellmasker
09-16-2009, 08:55 PM
For example, check the disc like thing on a pillar in Starks office, you can press that one, dont know which HQ though (1,2), in White star you have to open the door with the orange mark with Capt America, In Nicks HQ you have to be Nick and press a computer panel.

Reigning Darth
09-16-2009, 09:17 PM
thanks... i see what you meant now

Hellmasker
09-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Im glad you gave med cred for your finds, Ive already got all those but as i said earlier i need the ones on Chem plant: Faceoff. Could you do a quick run through that stage and tell me where the xp pickups are (former collectibles)?
Would be much appreciated. I think though my game may have glitched, maybe i was supposed to get one after i beat iron man?

Another thing, have you cleared both sides? Maybe i play chem plant: faceoff again while on the pro side?

G315T
09-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Just fyi, the pillar you need to interact with in Stark Tower is in the top right when you look at the Map of the place. It has a Stark Inustries seal on it.