PDA

View Full Version : glitched achievements?

xI VARSITY
09-17-2009, 02:05 AM
Is anyone having problems unlocking any actual achievements, I have 980 on the game with just the tournaments to go but a friend had not received the MIX IT UP achievement. but when I compaired the stats it said it was unlocked.

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER RACE DRIVER GRID CARRY-ON, I swear that if any achievements become un-available even if I get the 1000G, I will never buy codemasters games again, :locked

lostmotiv
09-17-2009, 04:08 AM
my with great honor achievement didn't want to unlock at first, i got the green little cautious icon but still had to do 2 more races without hitting anything before the achievement unlocked. i was starting to get a little worried

Rewbz
09-17-2009, 07:36 AM
yeah, got 900.. won every event but yet no dave mirra throwdown appeared. Starting a new game now :@

xTIGERLILLIEx
09-18-2009, 09:53 AM
i have 890 in this game, i onyl need the online achievements which im finding impossible to get due to little 12 year old pricks who think its funny to bash into people on the start line, or using you as a break to go round a corner. i wanted to trade this game in today but i want the full 1000 first which im probbaly never gonna get, every time i get first place someone quits and drops the room down to 7 people total including me so i cant get the achievement.

the cautious driver achievement is bull shit, ive done 22 clean races total one after the other ( my stats also prove this) still no achievement.

i need the torunament achievement ( 2 /4)
5 wins (4/5)
1 against 7 humans ( yeh right)
level 30
ghost laps
cautious achievement ( 22 races and nothing)

so yes im incredably pissed at code masters who normally do great games.

Rewbz
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
^ the online achievements which im finding impossible to get due to little 12 year old pricks who think its funny to bash into people on the start line, or using you as a break to go round a corner.
agreed.

Thorpe
09-18-2009, 11:54 AM
I thought if people quit, then it still counts because there were 7 to start off with? I'm sure someone disconnected and I got Rush Hour no problem.

xI VARSITY
09-18-2009, 01:30 PM
get your WITH GREAT HONOUR achievement in a player match, and play trailblazer/rally if you are sick of gettin hit, also play as a team if possible, then you have more chance of getting first place as a friend could let you take the win, As with my origional post about my friend not getting an achievement, it just ramdomly popped during his campaign, even though the achievement was for playing all the on-line modes.... Hmmmm. If anyone needs the WITH GREAT HONOUR and no-one to do it with, give me a yell on my Gamercard, English speaking,

xTIGERLILLIEx
09-19-2009, 10:00 AM
i tried doing the cautious achievement in jam session with a friends we both did 15 races without hitting each other or the landscape and still never got the achievement. i was on a yellow cautious rating when i started and im still there, ive had 22 cleans races total.

xI VARSITY
09-21-2009, 06:35 AM
The host sets up a JAM SESSION 4 rounds of RAID, 3 laps each and turns ON IMPACT/COLLISION RATINGS, and damage on FULL. All players in all 4 rounds MUST NOT make contact with ANYTHING at all, that means... Other cars, barriers, tyres, movable rocks, any part of movable enviroment. remember 4 rounds, 1 race will do, I've done this for a few people, you have to maintain clean racing to keep your green face. (The reason I use raid is because the tracks are wide)
My gamertag is oDAZZLAo, I'll help anyone with this until I've maxed the game, I only need to enter 1 more tournament. (Bleedin' servers):woop:

I've done this game now, no-longer own it, hope I was of help.