PDA

View Full Version : Lil tip for "Now you See me" achievement

ponypo2001
09-17-2009, 03:33 AM
This was the only one I was missing after finishing the game so I set about grinding out the remaining kills.I wasn't 100% if this technique would work but thankfully,it did,hence my sharing here for any others who missed it during regular playthrough.

You could do this on any level of your choosing,but I went with canyon.I got a few kills on the way to the second bridge you cross.Cross that and there is a checkpoint.Don't use it yet.Go down the path and sneak kill one of the 2 archers looking towards the water.Now leg it far away till you the other archer loses sight of you.Go and save at the checkpoint now.

You can now go down and kill him or simply die and he will be respawned on his own making an easy kill.After killing him,sneak down the hill and you can then sneak kill 2 more (3 if you're lucky) in the group that patrols.Then simply die and repeat.This nets you around 3-4 kills a go if you're lucky.You could probably reload checkpoint but I find it safer to die as I can confirm that does keep your kill stats.

Hope this helps.

phatmuther
10-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Didn't do it your way but wanted to confirm that you can get it by reloading checkpoints. I did mine by playing through a section at the start of a level, stealth killing 4 or 5 people, get to the first checkpoint then hit Restart Level. Repeat.

So yeah, if you dont fancy waiting to die just reload the checkpoint :)

SWAGGART
10-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up, i will try and get as many as i can whilst playing through the game, but ill be sure to check out your methods!

smudgedhorizon
10-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the tip, I'm probably going to end up having to use this - is it just me or is 100 way too steep a number considering that you can usually only assassinate 1 or 2 enemies in a group before all hell breaks loose?

Regardless, I wish I'd kept a rough count of how many I've got, I'm up to the snow castle and II'm pretty sure I've got less than half the total I need *sigh*

JB x360a
12-11-2009, 01:02 AM
I did it the way the OP said, btw thank you very much for that.
But i did it on level 2 just as you cross the bridge that is on fire, save at the next checkpoint and then you get the 5 coming from the bridge side, also if you walk up a bit you can get another group of 5 or so.
Cheers Anyways to the OP