PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles Only Glitch Save

v SnOwMaN v
09-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but today me and friend we were playing co op and everything was going fine until we got to a loading screen. I got the dirty disc error on brand new game. Anyways my friend sends me a new invite and when I get in the room and load my save. I see on the left side of my name it says Collectibles Save only. So I was like WTF is this. So I went to dashboard and tried again same message. So we said forget it and kept playing. Well we beat a certain boss and he got two achievements. One for beating 24 levels in co op and the ambush one. I didn't and let me add me played all co op games together. Well I was like WTF. So I hosted the game and when I went to load my game I didn't have the error again. So we played from were we started at when we first got on and I played those two same levels, but this time I got both achievements.

Is there something that turned on automatically for this to happen or did the dirty disc error screwed my game now I can only host in order to save properly and get achievements and has this happen to anyone else yet.

AK46 Guerriero
09-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but today me and friend we were playing co op and everything was going fine until we got to a loading screen. I got the dirty disc error on brand new game. Anyways my friend sends me a new invite and when I get in the room and load my save. I see on the left side of my name it says Collectibles Save only. So I was like WTF is this. So I went to dashboard and tried again same message. So we said forget it and kept playing. Well we beat a certain boss and he got two achievements. One for beating 24 levels in co op and the ambush one. I didn't and let me add me played all co op games together. Well I was like WTF. So I hosted the game and when I went to load my game I didn't have the error again. So we played from were we started at when we first got on and I played those two same levels, but this time I got both achievements.

Is there something that turned on automatically for this to happen or did the dirty disc error screwed my game now I can only host in order to save properly and get achievements and has this happen to anyone else yet.

You have to host in order to save your game and stats.

Ominator1
09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
There is a help(back button, I think) on the xbox live screen, that describes, if your game doesn't meet certain criteria, you will only play saving collectibles.