PDA

View Full Version : Missing Team Boost in DC: Capitol Offence

Reigning Darth
09-17-2009, 11:40 AM
So I've been through the level 3 times now, and the pants party's guide is missing it too.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175827

There is a second Team Boost in that level I cannot find... and before I get spammed, no it's not the one next to the exit at the subway. Let me know if you have found it thanks!

Kamakazi59
09-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Near the water fountain by the part where you have to defeat 6 rocket guys and optional mission of break 4 ammo crates. If memory serves me correctly it's by the first ammo crate you see, straight ahead as you walk down the stairwell. If not check around the water fountain and pick up all things in your way.

Exelon
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Im missing the one in the HQ STARK 1 :(, any1 know where it is? I looked like 5 times already

Reigning Darth
09-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out right now, hopefully that's it.

As to the other guy... thanks for hijacking but check my other thread for your answer.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175839

The Pants Party
09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
My guide is still a work in progress, just an FYI. ;)

I need to go through and gather which collectibles appear because of optional missions. For instance, I know you get one for breaking the Doom statue in the first level and there are many that drop off bosses.

Reigning Darth
09-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Near the water fountain by the part where you have to defeat 6 rocket guys and optional mission of break 4 ammo crates. If memory serves me correctly it's by the first ammo crate you see, straight ahead as you walk down the stairwell. If not check around the water fountain and pick up all things in your way.

Just went through it. It is located under the fourth ammo crate at the very end near where you fight deadpool. just make sure the crates blow and you pick it up before the last two rocket guys get killed or it disappears when the boss fight picks up.

xx_0_0_xx
09-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Simple rule - destroy everything and throw cars for dossiers,boost, etc

Reigning Darth
09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
My guide is still a work in progress, just an FYI. ;)

I need to go through and gather which collectibles appear because of optional missions. For instance, I know you get one for breaking the Doom statue in the first level and there are many that drop off bosses.

I didn't mean it like that man... i just meant that i had searched your guide to no avail. i understand the game just came out so no biggie. at least with the info i gave on where to find it as well as my hq hidden boosts guide i've been working on it may help you complete yours...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175839

The Pants Party
09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
No worries. :)

All the Secret Objectives seem to also reward a Team Boost, so I'll have to add all those in during my next update (tomorrow). The Secret Objectives are listed in the Achievement Guide for now though. There are also appears to be a final Team Boost rewarded for beating levels on Legendary difficulty, since all my levels so far show I'm missing one collectible but my checklist is complete in the Replay screen.

The hidden collectibles in the HQ bases are not required for any achievement (all stat bonuses if I recall), so they're not a huge deal if you can't find them. I haven't found a single one yet, but I haven't really looked for the hidden areas either.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-17-2009, 03:23 PM
No worries. :)

There are also appears to be a final Team Boost rewarded for beating levels on Legendary difficulty, since all my levels so far show I'm missing one collectible but my checklist is complete in the Replay screen.

The bosses drop a different (Better) boost on Legendary.

The Pants Party
09-17-2009, 04:32 PM
What about the other levels? Maybe an extra dossier for each level without a boss?