PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles totals issue

Ominator1
09-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Anyone else having issues where Collectibles Obtained totals on the Stats/Maps page doesn't add up to the same number listed for the simulator map.

ie. Latveria:Urban Warfare

Stats/Maps Page: Collectibles Obtained 5 of 6
Simulator Page: Dossiers 1 of 1, Boosts 3 of 3, Audio Logs 1 of 1

I thought this was bad enough until now, when the stats/maps page lists Collectibles Obtained as 0 of 0 for each level I've gone back to through the simulator after chosing Anti-Reg.

Update: Finished Wakanda and every map since HQ:Secret Bunker 1 shows 0 of 0 for Collectibles Obtained on the maps/stats page. I haven't done any of these in the simulator.

I hope they fix this, it's a pain to have to run the simulator to figure out what I'm missing, especially, if the sim page doesn't show correct numbers.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Hmm, it may be counting the Boost that the bosses drop on Legendary. They drop different boost for Heroic/Legendary

Electro drops nothing on Heroic/Super Heroic but on Legendary he drops Team Tactics 3

Ominator1
09-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Hmm, it may be counting the Boost that the bosses drop on Legendary. They drop different boost for Heroic/Legendary

Electro drops nothing on Heroic/Super Heroic but on Legendary he drops Team Tactics 3

Thanks for the info, that's probably it. Now, if I could get my totals back instead of 0 of 0.

WeskersHenchman
09-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I'm experiencing the exact same problem in the Anti-Reg path Ominator. It's pretty annoying honestly. Certain images won't display in the art review section, and the movies always say "New" despite watching them. Even some of the Dossiers return to "New" status at random for no reason! It's getting difficult to tell what I have collected and what I haven't due to all this.

justinl
09-17-2009, 08:27 PM
i think when it shows 0 of 0 it means you collected everything in that map but i could be wrong

Kamakazi59
09-17-2009, 11:05 PM
0 of 0 doesn't mean you collected everything for a mission, because in the chem plant: faceoff map I have 2 of 3 boost according to the simulator but when I check the stats page under the pause I have 0 of 0. Speaking of which has anybody have 3 of 3 boost on this map in Anti-Reg side?