PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its cause I'm still tired, but... (storymode question, may be spoiler)

VCWAZERO
09-17-2009, 06:10 PM
OK, so I'm not very far into the game.

I just finished the Year ago flashback story & now I'm at the part where you have to stop Van Bardas from exploding herself on the boat, but for whatever reason, I cant figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.

If someone could throw me a bone, that'd be awesome.

DeckerMM
09-17-2009, 06:15 PM
You have to destroy all four cannons first. Each cannon has three green parts you can destroy. Everytime you destroy one a new boss will join the fight. Once you have killed those four bosses and wear Bardas down she'll change the fight. She will have all four bosses floating around her in a force field. One of the force fields will drop on a boss, you need to attack that one until she becomes vulnerable again and repeat this process until she dies.

I hope that makes sense.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-17-2009, 06:16 PM
So, you have destroyed the cannons then?

If so: Wait for one of the shielded villains to become unshielded and then unleash on it, it dies quickly. She will drop down and fight until you do 25% damage. Repeat 3 times.

VCWAZERO
09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys!

I just spent a week & 1/2 in the hospital so I'm still a little bleh when it comes to concentrating on games at the moment.