PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me what achievments i can unlock when i JOIN co-op game

mossberg
09-17-2009, 07:34 PM
If i join a friends game and we play off and on for a few days (turning xbox off and having him invite me back from where we left off ) what achievments will i miss. If we collect all logs and other collectables will i get that achievment. What if he plays on a day i cant get on and he collects one with out me, will it still show for me if we back to that level. Also if we beat level on super heroic and beat the boss without being revived do i get credit also or just host. I've read a lot of post saying nothing saves for people who join game:mad:

Daritan
09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
You will get credit for anything you have done in just that one sitting. If you check off all the oarts of melee or power training that will pop, but if you leave and come back you start again. If you play from one section of the story all the way to the end of the achievement, that will pop but again if you leave and come back you have to do it later. Its not too bad till you factor in the Act 2&3 achievements. You will have to do those in one sitting or as host to get credit.