PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
09-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

MartyMcFly
09-28-2009, 12:51 AM
I give the achievements 1 out of 5 stars for a rating. Full Band achievements, but no online support sucks.

No achievement for completing Solo Tour.

An achievement for Band Tour, but you have to be on Medium or above. So that rules out the possibility of myself singing and playing guitar at the same time. I can only sing on Easy.

The achievements are either too easy (5 star a song on any difficulty) or too hard (have a full band play on Expert without any failing).

Not to mention the "Thrasher" on Expert drums achievement. It makes me what to break my drumsticks over my knee.

Oh well, 7/12 achievements for me.

Joegismoe
09-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Really easy achievements it looks like. Might pick this up for the extra songs and 250 gamerscore.

eXo Arthur
10-22-2009, 03:13 AM
Personally, for me, this is a pretty 250/250 if I can pick up the actual track pack disc. I can play Expert on all Instruments so really, all I have to worry about is beating Thrasher on Expert Drums (which I've done before) and that's about it. They should have made the drum achievement for Blinded by Fear. Now, I can do that pretty consistently, but that song is much harder.

As for the other songs, if anyone needs a tip, depending on how the vocals are, like complete screams or not, you could use a fan and your microphone. Simply drape your microphone over a fan and it should create enough noise to count as singing, and it will nail all the talk parts for you. If not, most metal songs are easy on vocals, so touch it up and do everything on Medium.

gwconner
11-20-2011, 10:03 PM
I have some achievements in this game that I would like to add, but this add-on doesn't show in the retail games list. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!