PDA

View Full Version : I fear that United We Stand might be glitched

Skylenorman
09-18-2009, 03:31 AM
My stats are currently at 21, 20, 22 and I didn't get the achievement. Now I say might because I did a ton of these in simulators.

It is also possible that I need to do targeted and aim at bosses only, as there were times when I aimed at one of the large robots and it unlocked.

Anyone get this achieve-o and are the criteria more specific than we originally thought?

Djmeowmix
09-18-2009, 03:54 AM
I'm having the same problem right now, with about 140 or so Targetted, and 40 each of the others...

Guess I'll have to start a new game to get it.

linkin10362
09-18-2009, 04:20 AM
My stats are 28,27,15 so I hope that it won't be glitched, I'll update tomorrow when I finished off my last few clearing fusions. I am wondering if the "defeat 12 bosses on Super Heroic or Legendary is gltiched because I beat 12 bosses without revivals or map reloads and didn't get the achievement. I need 2 more maps for that other super heroic/legendary thing as well,so I update on all that tomorrow

mogwaimon
09-18-2009, 04:30 AM
It seems quite a few achievements in this game are glitched in some way or form; my co-op partner got Trivia Genius waaaayy before we answered all of those questions and I can't unlock Combat Mastery at all.

As for this one, I almost had a similar issue, my guided fusion score was at 20 and I didn't get it, then for some reason at 21 I got it...I hope you guys have better luck with it than you are now

WhiteMasterFlex
09-18-2009, 05:27 AM
This seems half glitched, only because the number it says in the stats page isnt the actual number of high scores you really got. (at least it wasnt for me) I noticed while doing some of my guided fusions that sometimes there werent enough enemies to get the high score for it but for some reason it marked it as i got the high score in the stats page. If you keep notice on the fusions you do make sure you actually beat the high score it says in the corner and after a few the progress bar should pop up and say how many you actually need. This also has happened to my friend and after he counted the actual 20 he needed in all 3 he got the achievement and cause he said he failed sometimes but was close to target high score he had like 20-30 in each on the stats page

blazin
09-18-2009, 02:38 PM
No achievements are glitched. I have them all. One achievement I did find odd was the 25 maps without reviving or reloading one. No matter how many levels I did, the stats kept showing up as 16 out of 25 but it did pop up eventually.. I just think that the stats page isnt as accurate as it should be.

uh oh its renaud
09-18-2009, 04:41 PM
No achievements are glitched. I have them all. One achievement I did find odd was the 25 maps without reviving or reloading one. No matter how many levels I did, the stats kept showing up as 16 out of 25 but it did pop up eventually.. I just think that the stats page isnt as accurate as it should be.

you are very lucky i have had 4 different achievemtns glitch on me im so fucking pissed right now

xBUZZ BUST3Rx
09-18-2009, 04:45 PM
I got this achievement... Not sure if this helps but guided and clearing can be done in the simulators and you will get credit for them. Targeted however has to be in campaign. If you complete a targeted in the simulator it will add it to your stats but it does not count towards the achievement. This also holds true for getting the heroic deeds... targeted done in simulator will not count towards heroic deeds.