PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Trouble, Please help ;(

xI TYPE ZER0
09-18-2009, 07:12 AM
So for starters gamestop fully blows. I entered my receipt on their website 4 days ago, and have not received any code for my Juggernaut...

To make matters worse I called gamestop today to see what the problem was, and the GS rep told me that all codes were mailed out today by 3 o'clock central time, and gamestop would not be emailing anymore out.:(

This is total bull. Third time gamestop has done this to me. First being the Scorpion suit for Dead Space, Second being the Flight suit from Ghostbusters.

Is there anyone out there who can help me out? Is there anyone that can spare me a code and break my crappy luck with Gamestop? If so please send it to xitypezer0@gmail.com

NeoChibi
09-18-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm in the same boat! I wish some people were nice enough to give there extra codes out but .... I've lost faith in any good people! Thats one reason I have Everyone lol. Seems like every time someone needs help or something I lend a hand or give them something and then when I finally need something I don't get sqwat.

ShaggyB
09-18-2009, 04:13 PM
all i can say is try multiple gaming websites... perhaps someone will give them out. Gamefaqs.com has a board for this game too... last few days they have been giving them away. In fact two codes were posted today. Just posted no "email your email stuff"

If that fails... Ebay is another way. But I agree gamestop messed this up bad.

Tokyo Lee
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Go to XboxLive marketplace, Game Add-Ons Juggernaut is there as a add on and its Free

xI TYPE ZER0
09-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Go to XboxLive marketplace, Game Add-Ons Juggernaut is there as a add on and its Free

Thats a download used to patch the multiplayer if you are playing with a friend who has juggernaut.

ENY ROYAL
09-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Thats why i dont deal with them directly if you pre-order over the net any codes get emailed to you before the game and if not its in the game itself. i suggest you call gamestop and have them verify whats going on and get rally upset with them show u mad so they will jump on it fast sorry for spelling to much aim lol

SupremeRapier
09-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Thats why i dont deal with them directly if you pre-order over the net any codes get emailed to you before the game and if not its in the game itself. i suggest you call gamestop and have them verify whats going on and get rally upset with them show u mad so they will jump on it fast sorry for spelling to much aim lol
yeah, I no longer by games from their store, I just get everything online now, much easier and reliable :)

Dave02
09-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I dont know bout ull, But when I pre order the game they gave me and my buddy a card with a code on it. U had to go the the web site and put that code in and they would email u the code to unlock him. I dont it the day I got the game and had the code the next day.