PDA

View Full Version : Question for Endrant - are you fucking dense?

daninthemix
09-18-2009, 07:34 AM
You let the host boot people at will. Ok, fine. And if they do that we lose all our progress during that game. Really? So if he boots me in minute 30 of a 30 minute game, I've just wasted 30 minutes of my life?

I can't actually think of any area of business and life in which that would be acceptible. Oops! You all got fired. Try wasting people's time now you all work in McDonalds. :nana

XFistsClenchedX
09-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it's annoying to me only because people are using that feature to boost their ranks.

Filter x360a
09-18-2009, 03:15 PM
To be honest, I haven't been booted from that many games, only when I was trying to get my flamethrower kills was I getting booted a lot, which is lame as fuck because It took me forever to get that achievement because I didn't boost it.

But i did boost mt rank after It glitched on me and was reset, and I did boot a lot of people from those games and got A LOT of hate mail due to it. But what would you rather me do - waist 90 seconds of you time by booting you right away or 29 minutes of your time by booting at the end of a match?

This Multiplayer isn't worth shit, hence people getting canned. Don't get mad that people boot you, just find a group, boost your rank, get your achieves and move on...There are far better games out there then this one.

Tha Mantis
09-18-2009, 06:09 PM
I DON'T see how booting people boosts your rank at all. It's a complete dick move to boot someone at the end of a game or leave if your the host. Fuck ranked booting it's complete bullshit. I get booted for murdering the other team all the time and it fucking sucks

bLaKgRaVy
09-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I've played a few MP matches and it's basically unplayable. I haven't even gotten any of the achievements yet, and I'm happy not getting them until they fix (if they fix) a few things, namely the lag, host booting and the stats glitches. That's one 1000 I won't be getting...

XFistsClenchedX
09-18-2009, 07:12 PM
I've been in games with some hosts that were really fun. Surprisingly, they usually aren't the ones that have a lot of green bars.

Filter x360a
09-18-2009, 07:44 PM
I DON'T see how booting people boosts your rank at all. It's a complete dick move to boot someone at the end of a game or leave if your the host.

Well, if you are in a boosting session, max 6 players and you only have 3 - then you're going to have people come in INTENDING to just play the game as per usual. You'd boot those play as they come in so your boosting session isn't interrupted by some guy just coming up and shooting you in the face.

Agreed, booting at the end of a session where you spent time getting kills/gold is a total dick move. For that, I'd be pissed.

Aphrodite1
09-18-2009, 09:12 PM
I was one of those that boosted with Filter X 2007. He's right, the multiplayer on this is not worth playing legit if you want to get the rank achievements. Too many glitches (rank reseting being my personal favourite) and you are at the mercy of people booting you at any point.

If you do want to play this legit for fun then if you get booted by a boosting group, it's usually before you even have a chance to select your class, weapons etc. A lot of times I saw, as soon as a spectator came up on screen they would be booted. Hardly worth getting shitty about, but then there are a lot of ignorant, childish tossers out there!!

As a final thought, once COD6 is out, the MP on this is going to be dead. period. Best off boosting it.

daninthemix
09-19-2009, 01:43 PM
OK, turns out I'm not being booted most of the time (a message tells you), but in fact the host is either quitting, or as I discovered, his game may have crashed.

I was hosting a great game of 12 when my machine locked up.

This is less than garbage - more like unfit for purpose and therefore possible not legal for sale.

P1TTMAN
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Hmm... I've been away from this game for about a month or so, due to GH5 and ODST... I'll assume by the tone here that they've still patched absolutely nothing? :( Shame.. should've been such a great game.
:drunk

xhunterrrr
10-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I've been booted twice. And they were right when I joined because I am almost positive they were boosting. I wasn't ever even booted when working on flamethrower kills. So you must really piss people off, then. Lol.