PDA

View Full Version : Officially GOT SCREWED ON JUGGS

NeoChibi
09-18-2009, 08:25 AM
I preordered the damn game and I've waited a week for the F***ing code and Gamestop has yet to give me the code and since I can't ask for one on here I'm screwed on getting Juggernaut.

ERRRRRRR I wanna rip a new hole in gamestop and all my friends who have him.

Leopold Kain
09-18-2009, 08:30 AM
As a employee of GameStop I am like well things happen. Someone in corp did not think this through.

As a customer it sucks for all of us who are getting kind of boned with this hole mess.

Honestly I am thinking about not pre-ordering anything else but you know what tomarrow when I go into work I am pre ordering ODST... :(

BrandonPckrfn
09-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Happened to me to, but as they say...shit happens.

They will probably release him on marketplace soon though.

Freshmaker
09-18-2009, 09:20 AM
I preordered the damn game and I've waited a week for the F***ing code and Gamestop has yet to give me the code and since I can't ask for one on here I'm screwed on getting Juggernaut.

ERRRRRRR I wanna rip a new hole in gamestop and all my friends who have him.

You should shows how good they are with taking care of their customers, I say fuck em I have got screwed enough by gamestop, besides they ain't as knowledgeable as much on games as much as Game Crazy is.

NeoChibi
09-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Happened to me to, but as they say...shit happens.

They will probably release him on marketplace soon though.
That's a maybe! and if they release him to late I might not be playing the game anymore, lol.

This is the first time I've gotten F***'ed over by Gamestop normally I get something inside of the game box or something they give me at the store not some stupid online crap where you need the original receipt.

Lady Vampiress
09-18-2009, 09:50 AM
That's a maybe! and if they release him to late I might not be playing the game anymore, lol.

This is the first time I've gotten F***'ed over by Gamestop normally I get something inside of the game box or something they give me at the store not some stupid online crap where you need the original receipt.Yeah, it sucks big time. Sorry that happened to you.

Tokyo Lee
09-18-2009, 04:23 PM
XboxLive Marketplace Add-On Juggernaut is there for free as a Add On

MrFresh
09-18-2009, 04:34 PM
XboxLive Marketplace Add-On Juggernaut is there for free as a Add On

That's to play with a friend who has him...A trial.

stv-lo
09-18-2009, 05:59 PM
same thing happened to me so i emailed em... they told me contact activision a day later i got one

StillRobbie
09-18-2009, 06:08 PM
DUDES I DIDNT EVEN PRE-ORDER THE GAME FROM GAMESPOT BUT I DID PURCHASE IT FROM THERE. I WENT TO THE WEBSITE AND ENTERED IN MY INFO AND THE RECEIPT # AND I GOT A CODE FOR JUG. NICE! But I did get screwed out of getting the 5-chain reaction so I guess we are even.

ShinobiSteve81
09-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Uhmm, this isn't the first time that Gamestop has had you get preorder bonuses through online redemption (L4D beta access comes to mind). Pay more attention next time when you preorder.

Dave02
09-18-2009, 10:25 PM
I dont know bout ull, But when I pre order the game they gave me and my buddy a card with a code on it. U had to go the the web site and put that code in and they would email u the code to unlock him. I dont it the day I got the game and had the code the next day.

bushmaster2000
09-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Well i guess this will really light your pubes on fire then, i got Juggs and I didn't even buy the game from Gamestop :woop:

There were plenty of posts about a gamestop link where you could fill in your email address and make up some bogus receipt number and they would mail you a juggs code. I did it launch day early afternoon and had my code the next morning. I put in for a second code but i have yet to get that one so I think that they've closed that loophole.

Kyai
09-19-2009, 12:42 AM
DUDES I DIDNT EVEN PRE-ORDER THE GAME FROM GAMESPOT BUT I DID PURCHASE IT FROM THERE. I WENT TO THE WEBSITE AND ENTERED IN MY INFO AND THE RECEIPT # AND I GOT A CODE FOR JUG. NICE! But I did get screwed out of getting the 5-chain reaction so I guess we are even.

It's people like you that screwed people out of Juggernaut. And missing a "5-chain reaction" isn't the same as missing a playable character. So that doesn't make things "even".

I don't understand this. If you want the pre-order bonus, you know you're going to get the game, then just pre-order the stupid game. It's not that hard.

The reason why people are screwed out of Juggernaut is they ran out of supplies. Corporate at Gamestop sent out and email stating this today. I have friends that pre-ordered and will not get Juggernaut.

However, I will not put all of the blame on the poster I quoted. Gamestops poor implementation is also a cause. But the quoted poster didn't help things any.

VCWAZERO
09-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I used a reciept code from when I bought Guitar Hero 5... I got my Juggernaut code this morning.

MCurley
09-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Nobody got screwed by GameStop.

You got screwed by people putting in fake receipt codes to get Juggernaut.

xx_0_0_xx
09-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Guys, this is only game...