PDA

View Full Version : Feedback About Wet

LPSTREETSOLDIER
09-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Does anyone else think this game is garbage I mean I thought Bethesda made good games like Fallout 3 n Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I mean not taking anything away but seriously I would only play this game if I had nothing else better to do. So for anyone that is debating about this game rent it don't make my mistake and waste $59.99 on this game. Well at least it's better than bomberman lol. Well love to hear bout everybody elses feedback.

phatmuther
09-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Does anyone else think this game is garbage I mean I thought Bethesda made good games like Fallout 3 n Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I mean not taking anything away but seriously I would only play this game if I had nothing else better to do. So for anyone that is debating about this game rent it don't make my mistake and waste $59.99 on this game. Well at least it's better than bomberman lol. Well love to hear bout everybody elses feedback. Bethesda only published it, they didn't make it.

JieXY
09-18-2009, 03:24 PM
First, it's NOT made by Bethesda, but Artificial Mind and Movement. Second, it's NOT worth a $60 price tag. I got it almost the first day it came out from Gamefly, and I truly think it is a only a rental for me. However, this game is fun at some time and has its moments. With more polished graphics and longer storyline, WET could be a decent game.

rocadepunk
09-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Ninja'd by JieXY

Bethesda didn't make it as he said A2M did. I saw this for 29.99 in blockbuster today, personally I rented it, but I loved the demo.

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Sure it is no GOTY, but is definately a fun game. Lets see... what can we find wrong with it.... Non Polished graphics? NO it gives it a gritty feel that fits this game... voice acting? no, there is an A list of actors that lent thier voice. Gameplay? no it is fast, and at times artistically beautiful. Story? maybe for some, but I like the way it plays out. Length... there is the 1 crutch. It seems like they put thier effort into having you complete the game multiple times instead of making a more lengthy game, but if you play on hard and find everything it should take about 8 hours, which seems pretty standard fare these days. Remember, game developers are trying to cater to the ADD generation, where there are used copies of a good game on the shelf the next day.

You're not taking anything away, but you just called the game garbage... ummm hello? A demo was out almost a month before the game, and in this day and age it is your own fault if you buy a game YOU don't like. I rented personally, because I knew better than to buy a single player game like this that is 1000'd in less than a week, had you done that and not bought it, I think you'd be saying something different.

Bleeding Star
09-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Rented it and Im really enjoying my time on it

JieXY
09-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Sure it is no GOTY, but is definately a fun game. Lets see... what can we find wrong with it.... Non Polished graphics? NO it gives it a gritty feel that fits this game... voice acting? no, there is an A list of actors that lent thier voice. Gameplay? no it is fast, and at times artistically beautiful. Story? maybe for some, but I like the way it plays out. Length... there is the 1 crutch. It seems like they put thier effort into having you complete the game multiple times instead of making a more lengthy game, but if you play on hard and find everything it should take about 8 hours, which seems pretty standard fare these days. Remember, game developers are trying to cater to the ADD generation, where there are used copies of a good game on the shelf the next day.

You're not taking anything away, but you just called the game garbage... ummm hello? A demo was out almost a month before the game, and in this day and age it is your own fault if you buy a game YOU don't like. I rented personally, because I knew better than to buy a single player game like this that is 1000'd in less than a week, had you done that and not bought it, I think you'd be saying something different.

By saying graphics, I mean the characters' models are too crude. The actual art style of this game feels good. Oh, and the music ROCKS!

True Marvellous
09-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Its nowhere near garbage.

You have to remember that not every game sets out to be a Triple A blockbuster.

This is a good solid fun game, no more no less.

J Lew332
09-18-2009, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't say this game is garbage, but its very short, and repetitve. Its fun and I got 430/1000 on my first playthrough and I wanna beat it on hard and collect all the monkeys and get the upgrades, shotgun kills, and machine gun kills mop up achievemnts, but I dont even want to do another playthrough. I bought this game over batman and Im regretting it big time. I would wait for a reduce in price for people thinking about buying it.

Logiistics
09-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Its crap. See my review.

And Bethesda wouldn't do this level of shit, they only published it.

patches4711
09-18-2009, 07:25 PM
I am enjoying the game. I think it has a different type of flavor than just an ordinary shooter. Granted the visuals are not of the highest quality but the environment and music is what I like about it. I have certainly played alot worse games than this one.

leogintas
09-18-2009, 07:31 PM

I couldnt agree more. And I dont think you should call any game a garbage. Cause there are people who likes the game and there is people who dislikes the game. Eaven games as GTA,Fallout3,Halo,GOW and many other good games-there are people who dont like them.
I think wet is a greate game i got 720-750Gscore and im still enjoying it and hope to get 1000 and still enjoy it :)

SupremeRapier
09-18-2009, 08:26 PM
This game was exactly what I wanted, a fun, fast paste game that could entertain me for a few days and thats what I got, no more, no less.

Only possible downside I can think of is that it was really short.

rocadepunk
09-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Its crap. See my review.

I read your review, I thought you were extremely negative. The visuals are nowhere near as bad as you make them to be, and to call the game crap, well you've either missed the point or don't enjoy fast paced shooting.

LPSTREETSOLDIER
09-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Well guys I'm sorry bout the minor technicality of who I said made this game. But still I'm gonna finish the game I mean I want at least 700g in this game but on that same note I still don't think this game is anywhere near a good game.

Defcizion
09-19-2009, 04:30 AM
Currently on rental, an very glad I rented instead of purchased it.

Bleeding Star
09-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Its crap. See my review.

So they wont make "shit" but theyll publish "shit

you sound so stupid by that

Logiistics
09-19-2009, 11:16 AM
I read your review, I thought you were extremely negative. The visuals are nowhere near as bad as you make them to be, and to call the game crap, well you've either missed the point or don't enjoy fast paced shooting.

Maybe and it isn't crap, i over exaggerated. Its just not something i personally would spend money on. I didn't rate it at all. Yes it has a few fun sections and the gameplay is fun for the first hour or so but i found it repetitive to say the least.