PDA

View Full Version : Boneyard challanges help?

Fiend Of War
09-18-2009, 03:37 PM
dont suppose there is a guide for the B-Line 2 and B-Line 3 challanges with the quickest route? only 2 challanges ive left to do

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 04:38 PM
2 and 3 are easy, for 2 just climb the ladder on the far left side up the crane then jump across to the roof. 3, zipline is right above you, hit that, then up the stairs on your left and jump across you should get 44-45 seconds on 2 and 21-23 on 3.

Fiend Of War
09-18-2009, 04:45 PM
ah cheers man, got them 1st time thanks to that :woop:

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 04:54 PM
No problem, now come over and finish all my weapons challenges cause I don't wanna :P

ErmacVersion1
09-18-2009, 05:33 PM
No problem, now come over and finish all my weapons challenges cause I don't wanna :P What exactly are the challenges and what do they require you to do, if you don't mind my asking?

JieXY
09-18-2009, 05:46 PM
What exactly are the challenges and what do they require you to do, if you don't mind my asking?

You first meet some of the introductory challenges in Chapter 2 (Rubi's Boneyard). When you finish the game once, you unlock the challenge mode, in which you are required to do a series of basic and advanced shooting and wall-running stuff.

For weapon challenges (except Turret), shoot the panels in slow-mo to decrease your time as you follow the route indicated by red rings. When you cross the finish line, your time is calculated and you are given a medal according to the pre-set medal requirement.

For Turret challenge (only one), shoot the target dummies (+1) or flying dishes (+3) or barrels (+2) to gain points. You need to reach 90 points ASAP (1:40 for gold I think).

For B-line challenges, use minimal time to the desired destination by all means necessary.

Midnight Malice
09-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Yeah, JieXY is right on. There are 3 for each of the weapons... Pistols, Shotguns, SMG's and Crossbow, 1 for turret and 3 B-Line making 16 in all. Most are pretty easy, and should only take an hour or so to get through them all. You might have to run through a couple of them multiple times to figure out where the targets are, but overall, pretty easy if you have a basic grasp of the dual shooting.

horstwayne
09-30-2009, 01:28 PM
important thing to notice for the targets is that they are after every burning circle.

so when you pass a burning circle pull the trigger (auto aim will shoot the first target that opens the others) then use the slow-mo to find and destroy the others.

Horwitz
10-10-2009, 07:00 AM
I can't for the life of me get gold on BoomSticks 3. Anyone have any hints on getting it? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Alpha X
10-17-2009, 03:48 AM
I just wanted to point out that if you click the right thumbstick it will re-center the camera/ re-target what you are locked on to. This is useful for when you are shooting at the targets and it locks you on to the wrong one, like the one you were shooting at when you went through the last ring. This has happened to me many times and if I didn't know about that ability, I wouldn't have been able to complete some of these courses in the times that I did.

It may be possible to use this as soon as you start shooting when you are going through a ring to lock on to a target without actually having to find it, but I'm not sure as I just thought of that as a possibiliy and I've already gotten gold on all courses. If that does work I imagine it would make some of these courses easier as sometimes It can be kind of hard to find the "trigger target" at first.

Hiryu
10-28-2009, 11:51 PM
i cant get up to the crane :confused: damn how can i climb up to the crane???? If i run up the wall ruby jumps right back i think its too high?! So... I Just have silver in 2, and bronze in 3 :(

Fizzmatix
10-29-2009, 03:11 AM
YouTube - WET - B-Line 1 challenge

YouTube - WET - B-Line 2 Challenge

YouTube - WET - B-Line 3 Challenge

Sadly i won't be doing any other videos as the challenges are to temperamental for me to mess around with. I can't put up with the targets not popping up half the time when they are meant to.

Hopefully these videos help, also comments are disabled as there are too many idiots who just can't be grateful for any help.

Hiryu
10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Ok thank you very much =) got them now with no problems.

now, i only got 1 problem.... the last parqour of crossbow...

crossbow line 3
I think i hit every target with no problems in 1 run and i only got 37 secounds! :( there is a burning ring when you slide under the big truck or so, but there seems to be no target to shoot at?! mabye thats the 2 secs i need for 35secs... any hint/help?