PDA

View Full Version : Every Code You Need Right Here!

gmorra
09-18-2009, 04:39 PM
HERE THEY ARE:

During Game Play Press: Up, Right(2), Down, Right, Down, Left, Right, Start = Thor (Character)

During Game Play Press: Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Start = Skins (Costumes)

During Game Play Press: Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right(2), Left, Start = Power

At The Main Menu Press: Up, Left(2), Up, Right(2), Up, Start = Movies

At The Hero Details Menu Press: Up(2), Down(2), Up(3), Down, Start = Money

During Game Play Press: Left(2), Right(2), Up, Down, Up, Down, Start = Jean Grey (Character)

During Game Play Press: Down, Left(2), Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start = Hulk (Character)

During Game Play Press: Up(2), Down(2), Left(3), Start = Heroes (All Characters)

During Game Play Press: Right(2), Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Start = Fusion

At The Main Menu Press: Down(3), Right(2), Left, Down, Start = Dossier

At The Main Menu Press: Left, Right(2), Left, Up(2), Right, Start = Diaries

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THESE!:drunk

Gackt
09-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Do these disable achievements?

gmorra
09-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Do these disable achievements?

Yes, I believe they do. Except the ones that unlock special bonus characters individually, ex: Juggarnaut, etc..

I'm not 100% though, sorry.

ShaggyB
09-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Yes, I believe they do. Except the ones that unlock special bonus characters individually, ex: Juggarnaut, etc..

I'm not 100% though, sorry.

Thor, Jean Grey and Hulk codes dont mess with achievements all others do including all hero code

bushmaster2000
09-18-2009, 11:54 PM
THe character unlock codes for thor, jean and hulk do not disable achievements. I've used all three and am unlocking achievements fine. However all the other codes will disable achievemetns and saving i believe.

Just a side note though, if you play on casual achievements are also disabled. So make sure you play on a difficulty higher than casual.

koga88
09-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Ah thank you bushmaster, was curious about that. Means its safe to unlock them then without the collection.

SupremeRapier
09-19-2009, 03:21 AM
are there certain requirements for using the codes? I've been trying to get jean grey but cant seem to unlock her >.<

SupremeRapier
09-19-2009, 04:24 AM
nvm, just got them, have to press the button sequence pretty fast lol

shazo
09-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Is their a screen you have to be on because I can not get the JG or Hulk code to work.

SupremeRapier
09-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Is their a screen you have to be on because I can not get the JG or Hulk code to work.
you can do it during normal gameplay