PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Microsoft!

KilluhKam
02-03-2007, 10:49 PM
every time i get a fucking achievement in a game i already had achievements in the achievement appears at the bottom of the fucking list (look at my lost planet, i just got Earth Explorer and its at the fucking bottom :mad:) why does microsoft keep fucking up xbox live? why do my achievements always appear out of order no matter what? WHY MICROSOFT WHY!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Gam3SpaRrTaN
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
i see where you're coming from, but give em a chance, by this summer or the 360's 2nd b-day, live and live marketplace will be the best.

zebatov
02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
That's never happened to me, man. That's messed. I wish it showed the dates when comparing you to your friends.

Shaaady Souljah
02-04-2007, 12:54 AM
i see where you're coming from, but give em a chance, by this summer or the 360's 2nd b-day, live and live marketplace will be the best.

it already is. :p

but yeah, i hope it improves... and gives you the option of listing ANY achievements from ANY game as the top 4 or 5 that are visible on your card. so you could have 10K in Gears, Insane on Gears, Realistic on R6, Extreme Soldier on LP, etc... all on your card to show your skills. or whichever you feel are your best personal achievements.

TheMollywhopper
02-04-2007, 01:00 AM
A handful of people on my friend's list have this problem, and it annoys me just looking at it! I hope they can eventually fix this.
And BTW Zeb, you look like Mini-Me's Big-Me :biglaugh

Zef
02-04-2007, 01:04 AM

A communist?

Are you talking about the list of achievements on your Xbox, or the list on the Xbox Live website? The website one keeps messing with the order, sometimes it is chronological and others alphabetical. I've never seen the order change on my Xbox though.

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:01 AM
A communist?

Are you talking about the list of achievements on your Xbox, or the list on the Xbox Live website? The website one keeps messing with the order, sometimes it is chronological and others alphabetical. I've never seen the order change on my Xbox though.

for me, when i got my lost planet achievement, it shows it on the stop of the list (if you were on my profile) but, if you were on my fl and went to view games, it would be at the bottom (i asked my friend and he said it was at the bottom) i then went to xbox.com and it shows it at the bottom, but on my xbox it shows it at the top. over time it appears at the bottom which freakin annoy's me, its makin me afraid to get achievements in games that i already have achievements in because i dont want them out of order like they put them :(

xMR 360x
02-04-2007, 02:03 AM
The only reason is because you've recovered accounts before.....once you're xbox breaks or somethin' ,you recover ur account and achievements are then messed up

(This ach problem also can be for recovering your account after doing somthing else... :) )

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:06 AM
so its my xbox?

xMR 360x
02-04-2007, 02:07 AM
no its not ur xbox......its from recovering ur account back

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:08 AM
so wtf i cant do shit about it?

xMR 360x
02-04-2007, 02:09 AM
so wtf i cant do shit about it?

nope....one recovery and ur ach get all messed up...

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:11 AM
omfg whats wrong with microsoft? -_- if i make a new account would it still happen? (if microsoft will fucking let me :mad:)

xMR 360x
02-04-2007, 02:11 AM
omfg whats wrong with microsoft? -_- if i make a new account would it still happen? (if microsoft will fucking let me :mad:)

ummm idk but an ach is an ach so i dont find a need to make a 2nd account

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
ive been wanting to make one for a while but when i tryed it wouldnt let me and i hate my achievements being out of order it fucking annoys me

Tyger7
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Microsoft had a lot more to worry about than perfecting achievements in order after recovery! :)

Did you try going to your lists and hitting Y to put them in order for date? You can switch it yourself on your dashboard

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:15 AM
it just switches back when you exit, and wont change it on xbox.com or when people view my achiements....

xMR 360x
02-04-2007, 02:17 AM
what'd be the point of making a new account since u already have 76777 gamerscore?

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:21 AM
i ust to gamesave but stopped and i want to make a new acct and only play games i like (instead of going for GS) and hopefully max out every game i play (or get as close as i can)

Webb
02-04-2007, 02:23 AM
what'd be the point of making a new account since u already have 76777 gamerscore?

Cause he gamesaved most of it and as he grows older he is discovering morals? ;)

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Cause he gamesaved most of it and as he grows older he is discovering morals? ;)

umm no, it got boring as hell playing every game for the GS and i got tired of it, espically playing sports games when they game basically the same achievements with a couple added gamesaving has nothing to do with morals, people are just haters and when ever there's one thing there will be haters, but hey lets all get along, not trying to start shit lol

Webb
02-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Killuh you will discover morals one day, trust me, been there done that. At present moment you are still young. But as you grow older, you will see that what you did earlier in life was not only a waste of time, but an act of fraud.

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 02:40 AM
oh my god, why cant we let this go? for fuck sake im starting to get sick of the older members on here (as in the people that have been here the longest) ya'll seem to be the biggest pricks morals this morals that, i dont care why can you let it go and shut the fuck up about it? oh wait you cant cuz your a british bitch, now my ranting is done LETS ALL LET IT GO OR BAN ME IF YOU WONT LET IT GO, EITHER WAY I DONT CARE

Webb
02-04-2007, 04:09 AM
Man, learn some fucking respect!!!!!!!!! If I had a fucking pound for everytime I helped you out then I wouldn't need to fucking work again and this is the shit you throw at me! LMFAO!!!! Your lucky I'm in a fucking good mood! Very fucking lucky!

It's got fuck all to do with senior members on the site talking about it! It's all to do with respecting people! And it's fucking clear from this that you don't!! :mad::mad:

Respect? What do you mean, well I for one respect people that have earned their gamerscore like mine because they have worked towards it. Where is the respect if I simply loaded up a save that made me get that same gamerscore. The respect is not there!!! LEARN SOME! :mad: OR PREPARE TO GET SHAFTED BY KARMA!

TheMollywhopper
02-04-2007, 04:20 AM
Kam, I've been trying to defend you for some time now, and I now see that was waste of my time... If you want people to take your campaign of legitimacy seriously you should ACT like you see the error in your ways. You're off the friend's list next time I sign in, and as far as I'm concerned you shouldn't even be able to get on the site, much less post on it.

Fonkey Monkey
02-04-2007, 04:25 AM
oh my god, why cant we let this go? for fuck sake im starting to get sick of the older members on here (as in the people that have been here the longest) ya'll seem to be the biggest pricks morals this morals that, i dont care why can you let it go and shut the fuck up about it? oh wait you cant cuz your a british bitch, now my ranting is done LETS ALL LET IT GO OR BAN ME IF YOU WONT LET IT GO, EITHER WAY I DONT CARE

dizzamn that was idiotic.

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Man, learn some fucking respect!!!!!!!!! If I had a fucking pound for everytime I helped you out then I wouldn't need to fucking work again and this is the shit you throw at me! LMFAO!!!! Your lucky I'm in a fucking good mood! Very fucking lucky!

It's got fuck all to do with senior members on the site talking about it! It's all to do with respecting people! And it's fucking clear from this that you don't!! :mad::mad:

Respect? What do you mean, well I for one respect people that have earned their gamerscore like mine because they have worked towards it. Where is the respect if I simply loaded up a save that made me get that same gamerscore. The respect is not there!!! LEARN SOME! :mad: OR PREPARE TO GET SHAFTED BY KARMA!

respect you? HA dont make me laugh, and as for you mollywhopper, i dont give a fuck seriously, i dont i could care less about webb, i ust to think you were cool mollywhopper, but hey fuck it i will never respect webb and thats final hes a piece of shit in my opnion i could never respect his ass i was stating my problem and ranting about it, and this dumbfuck wants to come and start shit with me, fuck him. as for respect, i respect alot of people, but not many on this site, there are some i do, but not very many. this is the only forum where i have trouble getting along with people and its because of people like you webb

zebatov
02-04-2007, 04:37 AM
A handful of people on my friend's list have this problem, and it annoys me just looking at it! I hope they can eventually fix this.

Hahaha. I don't know how to take that, lol. I'm sporting the Russian flag on my shirt. You like?

A communist?

Not even close, man. I need my multiple brands of "crisps"! That's what you call chips there, right?

Killuh you will discover morals one day, trust me, been there done that. At present moment you are still young. But as you grow older, you will see that what you did earlier in life was not only a waste of time, but an act of fraud.

LMFAO. Right after he says let's all get along. Omg that's so funny. Webb, you just like to push buttons! :) lmao

The new site started in February '06 I believe... says here you joined in March '06. I'd consider you an older member. I'm not saying what's right or wrong here. I'm just pointing out the facts. I have to agree in some ways, though. The "older" members seem to be quite cocky. Although, Webb's never given me any shit. He's been angry at me a few times, but when he is, I don't feel belittled like when King said "I'd like to personally thank zebatov for ruining a perfectly good thread". Actually. Come to think of it. That's pretty funny. Forget everything I just said!

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 04:51 AM
The new site started in February '06 I believe... says here you joined in March '06. I'd consider you an older member. I'm not saying what's right or wrong here. I'm just pointing out the facts. I have to agree in some ways, though. The "older" members seem to be quite cocky. Although, Webb's never given me any shit. He's been angry at me a few times, but when he is, I don't feel belittled like when King said "I'd like to personally thank zebatov for ruining a perfectly good thread". Actually. Come to think of it. That's pretty funny. Forget everything I just said!

yeah, i am a pretty old member here and all the people that despise me run this site, so why should i give a fuck anymore, its pointless for me to care

the reason i got pissed off is because webb and people like him will always say shit about how i ust to gamesave so yeah i got pissed

Mingledon
02-04-2007, 04:58 AM
What would happen, Webb, if you had a dollar for everytime...?

Maybe you would have enough to buy a few more 360s in case of bugs! =D

Webb
02-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Your frickin lucky I got side tracked otherwise you would have had the ban hammer turned sideways and shoved up your ass!!!!

Tyger7
02-04-2007, 05:42 AM
KilluhKam were you playing on Halo2 as KillahCam? I just saw that person and maybe you just both named yourselves after the same thing

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 06:33 AM
KilluhKam were you playing on Halo2 as KillahCam? I just saw that person and maybe you just both named yourselves after the same thing

naw, i dont play halo2. i havnt played halo 2 since i got my 360 (i see no point to play xbox games on a xbox 360, but thats just me) it was someone else you saw playing

i named it after cam'ron the rapper lol dont know if he did, but i guess its possible

Tyger7
02-04-2007, 08:16 AM
naw, i dont play halo2. i havnt played halo 2 since i got my 360 (i see no point to play xbox games on a xbox 360, but thats just me) it was someone else you saw playing

i named it after cam'ron the rapper lol dont know if he did, but i guess its possible

yeah could have just been his name. Halo 2 is the only game I play on xbox 360 and i dont play it way often but it still owns a piece of my heart

skuff
02-04-2007, 10:38 AM
oh wait you cant cuz your a british bitch

You are a racist, dirty, bum fucking cheating c*nt :weirdo

ScottEvil30
02-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I am amazed to see a gamesaver complaining about wrongly ordered achievements tbh.

Zef
02-04-2007, 11:31 AM

If he had a dollar each time he would be collecting paper.

1.00 GBP = 1.96589 USD

And play nice Skuff, he just got a little cranky.

Also, I have recovered my gamertag after managing to delete it when I didn't sign out when creating a new tag to check for names. But all of my achievements are in more or less the right order.

MagRevolver
02-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I don't see the point in whining about out of order achievements. Honestly whats the big deal?

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:36 PM
You are a racist, dirty, bum fucking cheating c*nt :weirdo

im not a racist and hes british, and hes a bitch i diddnt call him a nigger or anything so how am i racist? fucking retard people like you need to grow up you bum fucking piece of shit, im against racist people and im against people like you. thanks you and have a nice day. i can see how you can call it racist as your also a british bitch, but thats all cool most people in eurpoe are bitches

@ scottevil30: i dont gamesave anymore you dumbfuck i havnt gamesaved at all this year so please get off my dick, thank you.

Webb
02-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Your against people like him? Care to elaborate? Cause if you are referring to him being British then wave goodbye!

Im a Manatee
02-04-2007, 07:41 PM

Then he would have DOUBLE!!

Also, Killuh, the way you've acted in this thread is nuts. If you wanted to get your point across, you can do it without the fucks and nuggets. I could care less if you gamesave, but your grammar is awful!

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Your against people like him? Care to elaborate? Cause if you are referring to him being British then wave goodbye!

am i suppose to be scared? and i mean people like him as in bitches like him, there are bitches everywhere you go, now please stay off my dick as well webb, thank you and have a nice day

ScottEvil30
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM
You're not racist but you're a homophobe? Congratulations.

Oh and I'M a dumbfuck? At least I didn't miss the point about achievements and cheat in something that is barely important at all.

I'm guessing you're no older than 14? You are definitely going through puberty. It's the only explanation.

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Then he would have DOUBLE!!

Also, Killuh, the way you've acted in this thread is nuts. If you wanted to get your point across, you can do it without the fucks and nuggets. I could care less if you gamesave, but your grammar is awful!

i could care less what you or anyone else thinks on this site

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:43 PM
You're not racist but you're a homophobe? Congratulations.

Oh and I'M a dumbfuck? At least I didn't miss the point about achievements and cheat in something that is barely important at all.

I'm guessing you're no older than 14? You are definitely going through puberty. It's the only explanation.

actually im 16 prick, why cant people stay off my dick? jesus i ust to use gamesaves i dont anymore and its not important, your right. so why be a bitch about it?

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:44 PM
as soon as webb starts something with me everyone jumps in, whats up with that? you cant be a leader so you have to follow someone else?

ScottEvil30
02-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Who is being a bitch? The only person throwing abuse around this thread is you.

16 eh? Late bloomer I guess. Seriously you need to get an education pal.

Webb
02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Not only are you double and triple posting but you clearly can't see whats in front of your eyes.

People are jumping on you because of how you have reacted in this thread? You've brought this on yourself!

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Who is being a bitch? The only person throwing abuse around this thread is you.

16 eh? Late bloomer I guess. Seriously you need to get an education pal.

seriously you need to shut the fuck up and get off my dick, bitch. also get off webbs dick as well, this whole site needs to get off webbs dick as it seems every one is on it.

Maka
02-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Dont Recover Accounts.... Problem Solved

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Not only are you double and triple posting but you clearly can't see whats in front of your eyes.

People are jumping on you because of how you have reacted in this thread? You've brought this on yourself!

its what you wanted, why else you would start shit with me?

how many days is this gonna go on for? i stated my problem webb starts shit with me i get pissed off at him, and everyone else has to jump in. wtf?

Webb
02-04-2007, 07:48 PM
You started the shit sonny. Go back and read through it!

ScottEvil30
02-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Get off your dick? English please :)

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:50 PM

that right there pissed me off, so i repsonded YOU my friend started it as i wasnt trying to get into flame wars, just stating my problem then you had to go and say this, which you knew would piss me off.

L3giOn
02-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I think I'm just gonna skip a temp ban and go straight to a permanent one. Bye Kam, I'd say it was nice knowing you but I'm not a liar. :)

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Get off your dick? English please :)

thats sad if you dont know what that means

KilluhKam
02-04-2007, 07:52 PM
how did i lie? i dont gamesave and i never will again, im sorry this site is full of pricks who cant get over it

ScottEvil30
02-04-2007, 07:54 PM
What an angry young man.

invincible rob
02-04-2007, 08:04 PM
how did i lie? i dont gamesave and i never will again, im sorry this site is full of pricks who cant get over it
Yeah this site is full of pricks ................oh wait ....you've been banned....False alarm. :nana

Zef
02-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Why did he think everyone was 'on his penis'?

Such a strange young man indeed. He didn't read Legion's post right either, or anyone's for that matter.

L3giOn
02-04-2007, 08:23 PM
I've informed Killuh that if he apologizes to every member he offended, then I'll change his ban from permanent to a week. I don't know what he'll do, but that's his only option at this point.

Case Closed...

P1NSEEKER
02-05-2007, 02:38 PM
im not a racist...... most people in eurpoe are bitches

Am i the only one who see's the idiocy here? lol