PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Problem

SANZA
09-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Hello there im not sure if this has been covered or not, but i was playing the multiplayer earlier today getting a good chunk of change in the game but it didnt get added to my overall total. I was wondering if other people had experienced this besides me?

DrCoffeeMD
09-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Yeah dude look at pages 1-5 there are threads all about it. The multiplayer in this game is fucked some times if the host lags it wont add it and you will back track. I went like 70 and 23 and got 5000 gold and it didnt count it, easy to say I kicked my floor in anger.

daninthemix
09-19-2009, 01:44 PM
You need to give your threads more specific titles. "Mutiplayer problem" doesn't cut it, because the Mutiplayer in this game IS one big problem.

SANZA
09-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah dude look at pages 1-5 there are threads all about it. The multiplayer in this game is fucked some times if the host lags it wont add it and you will back track. I went like 70 and 23 and got 5000 gold and it didnt count it, easy to say I kicked my floor in anger.

yeah i understand your frustration lol. I wonder when its gonna get patched so you acutally get to keep the money you earn in matches

Filter x360a
09-20-2009, 01:11 AM
yeah i understand your frustration lol. I wonder when its gonna get patched so you acutally get to keep the money you earn in matches

Just be careful. If you get into a match and your rank is 1, exit out right away and create a match, then exit out and go back into your game - or - check the leaderboards and check you $$$. Then you should be good.

I've only ever had one match were my $$$ didn't count, and it was only about $2k, so it wasn't that bad...But i could see where it would be a pain. Oh, and don't expect any patches on this one any time soon, just my thoughts...

SANZA
09-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Just be careful. If you get into a match and your rank is 1, exit out right away and create a match, then exit out and go back into your game - or - check the leaderboards and check you $$$. Then you should be good.

I've only ever had one match were I $$$ didn't count, and it was only about $2k, so it wasn't that bad...But i could see where it would be a pain. Oh, and don't expect any patches on this one any time soon, just my thoughts...

yeah your propbably right on that one lol activision has bigger fish to worry about right now then wolfenstein. I'll go back to the single player and finish that off for the time being :D

Lomas666
09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Hello there im not sure if this has been covered or not, but i was playing the multiplayer earlier today getting a good chunk of change in the game but it didnt get added to my overall total. I was wondering if other people had experienced this besides me?

Just to be sure I always stay in the game summary until everyone returns to the game lobby and then leave the game. With this 'tactic' I've only once experienced that my $ didn't count

alex1407
09-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Yea,that shit sucks,i lost around 20.000 it total,in fact a reach rank 50 on my last match got the achievement,but on the leader board I'm still rank 49.