Falling for Kafka enemy guide... (chapter 6)

RoyallFreshness

never made a guide for anything, bare with me, trying to help

also, i am playing on hard, and have no upgrades as i am going for the 50000 point collection too

at start, 1st enemy comes from the right and moves to the left

then 2 drop right below him, try to shoot the 1 on the bottom before the other 1 sets up next to the barrel, then shoot the barrel

then look up and to the right a bit, 2 should be setting up next to another barrel, shoot the barrel

then look up and to the right a bit more, another should be setting up next to a barrel

then look to the left, 3 will fall but you will want to shoot the 1 that is to the left and a little higher than the others, while you are shooting him you will see the barrel setting up next to the 2 below, shoot it

then look up and to the right again, 3 total, 1 will go pretty low, shoot him, then another after him a little more to the right, shoot him as well, the 3rd will show while you are shooting the 2nd, give him a second and he will setup next to a barrel

then look to the left, shoot the 1 thats falling

the next part is a bitch, 4 in succession, they will form kind of a make shift diamond, my suggestion is to take out the 1 that falls really low - just to the right of the last enemy, then shoot the top of the diamond - really high, then the game should go to a cut scene, i suppose if you are doing really well or have upgrades you might have time to take out the other 2, in this case i would suggest this order of the diamond, bottom - top - right - - left, they seem to setup/steady to shoot in this order (i noticed this is the part where you take the most damage until i figured out this order)

also a couple more tips, try to anticipate where the enemy is going to be and shoot a little ahead of them when they are falling and moving around, as quickly but as steadily as possible

and just because the reticule is white, does not mean you are not hitting them, look for the blood spray

hope this helps:uzi:

One tip, use your pistols and just hold down the fire trigger. Don't let go of it

yes, this helps as well, forgot to add that.

Edited by RoyallFreshness
adding

One tip, use your pistols and just hold down the fire trigger. Don't let go of it, aim for barrels and the guys which the auto lock on isn't firing at.

I haven't had any issues with this at all, not sure why everyone is saying it's so hard. As for running through with no upgrades it's best to do it on easy.

well, thats why i made this guide, for people going through the game on hard with no upgrades, at least up to this point. just trying to help. i got frustrated with it, noticed other people were getting frustrated, and noticed there was a pattern, figured i would compile it into a list. actually it help me beat it.

and like i said, should help with the points count mode.

:D

Edited by RoyallFreshness

• 2 weeks later...