PDA

View Full Version : Beating? Free-Roam!

DrCoffeeMD
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Okay Question what is considered "beating" the game. Is that doing all of the Missions in Midtown and all the other ones.

And once you do that, is there a free-roam feature that will let you go back and like pick up other gold and tomes you missed. Because Midtown is the biggest section for gold, tomes and intel and I wanted to get those last after I got all the other missions stuff.

Thanks

Nevander
09-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Once you start the Airfield mission, it begins the last few missions of the game. After that, you can't free roam as it just rolls the credits. I'm not sure, but I believe you can replay missions while in those. I wouldn't though as I am sure it will cause freezing.

Filter x360a
09-19-2009, 05:35 PM
What I did was complete all of the missions up to the end of the Zeppelin mission. When you finish that one, you end up in front of a large Veil portal. While here, you can grab ammo or go back to different missions and finish up your collectibles, as the Black Sun mission doesn't start until you enter the portal.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if you can go find collectibles in downtown, etc...because I had those done by that point - so you may want to finish all those collectibles up first so you don't have to replay.