PDA

View Full Version : What level is needed for an easier Legendary rundown

axeraider15
09-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey all,

So I have beat the game on the Pro-Registration side and am about to start a new game+ on the Anti side. Before I did that I wanted to make sure that I didn't get completely owned, because I only beat it on Heroic. So my questions is:

What is a good level to start the new game+ onto Legendary?

By the way my ending team was:
Songbird, Penance, Storm, Deadpool
(all in the 30's)

Crimzen dragon
09-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Well, I'm no expert by any means but I'm halfway through Legendary at the moment and I just hit level 50. I started Legendary around level 32-34 so, I'd say that you're good to go.

You'll level really fast and the early stages are a walk in the park(with the right team). I'm using Jean Grey, Nick Fury, Thor, and the 4th character I switch out, depending on the situation. It's usually Captain America, for his defensive buff, Iron Fist, for his healing or anyone I feel would help the situation.

BillyKlyde
09-19-2009, 06:40 PM
I beat the game on heroic and then beat legendary right after it. The jump in difficulty doesn't seem to be too big and it makes sense. Starting legendary with your level in the 30's is about the same as playing heroic with your level at 1.

My team through out the whole legendary game was Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor and Wolverine. I switched between Hulk and Thor through out the game. Thor's RT+Y attack worked well against enemies and bosses who resist a lot of physical damage like Titanium, She-Hulk, and Nanite Fury. The rest of the time I was using Hulk's RT+A ground pound attack. It's one of the cheapest moves in the game.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-20-2009, 01:33 AM
I started Legendary with my main team at 32-33. Am halfway done now and have had no problems yet. Have not died at all so far.

My team:

Songbird or Hulk (Boss Killers)
Iron Fist (Healer)
Jean Grey (Pyrokine Blast is awesome for almost every nonboss and some bosses)
Nick Fury (All around damage)

General strategy I have used so far:

Boosts:
+100% Stamina (Was using +48 Stamina until obtained this in Legendary)
+25% Body (Was using +10 Body until obtained this in Legendary)
+1 Fusion Star

Regular enemies/Turrets: I just blow through them with Jean Grey (Pyrokine Blast).
Big Robots: Songbird's "Y" Power up close or Spam Jean Grey's "A" Power from a distance
"Bruisers": Just have Hulk tackle them and then hit a couple times
Bosses: Generally Use Jean Grey + Iron Fist Fusion. It's a powerful double hitter. 3 Stars of that will usually kill or almost kill the bosses. Then after that (depending on their resistances) I use Hulk or Songbird to finish them off. High "Teamwork" is a definite.

After big clusters of enemies I would switch to Iron Fist to heal the team and then continue on.

gt realist
09-24-2009, 08:52 PM
can you continue to level up via replaying missions or only story mode?

Shattuck
09-24-2009, 10:14 PM
You can level up in replay too.