PDA

View Full Version : Hits with fire cold and ice... wow plz help

uh oh its renaud
09-19-2009, 07:57 PM
So im trying to do the combat mastery achievement and I cant even get one hit with fire cold and ice.. can someone please give an easy strategy... like does it have to be melee attacks fused with these elements? because in marvel ultimate aliance one you could cast a power that gives everyone in your team a melee elemental bonus for example iceman would cast it and everyone in your team had ice damage added to thier melee attacks and thier hands were ice blocks..... is this what you are supposed to do in this one or does it mean cast elemental spells on one enemy.

I dont even think you can change ur powers in this game you are stuck with the 4 they give you (correct me if im wrong) so how in the hell are you supposed to melee an enemy with elemental powers if you cant cast the spell like you can in Marvel ult alliaince one??

uh oh its renaud
09-19-2009, 08:06 PM
ok just figured it out you have to equip the boosts that give you perks. I equipped 3+ cold damage to melee attacks, 3+ fire damage to melee attacks and 5+ electricity added to all melee attacks and then you just hit people... very simple

axeraider15
09-19-2009, 08:08 PM
to easily do this just apply boosts to your team
Shock Smash...adds Electric damage to Melee
Ice Strike....adds Cold damage to Melee
Fire Strike....adds Fire damage to Melee

then just enter a training simulator and beat up some dudes
when it pops up leave the simulator and put your stuff back
to the way you had it before

King_Jackalope
09-20-2009, 07:55 AM
never mind.