PDA

View Full Version : I really hope some people got fired for all thse damn glicthes

uh oh its renaud
09-19-2009, 09:54 PM
I mean seriously how is the game going to be shipped with this many damn problems... The latest problem I have (notice I said latest) is the damn 5 explosion chain reaction... I've been reading the forums and it looks like there are loads of people having this problem as well as other stupid problems.

The other achievements that have glitched for me and I've had to do over were
1) 20 high scores of each fusion
2) the melee training achievement
3) Defeat 12 bosses without dying or map reload
4) destroy 250 health containers
5) 8 silver medals in simulations

That doesn't even count the bs that is co-op mode.... I played with a friend through the story twice and our collectible totals were always different.... this game is such bs it's unreal.... someone really should have gotten fired for this bs

Isaccard
09-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Dont forget costumes. Just got them all and no achievement.

uh oh its renaud
09-19-2009, 11:44 PM

oh wow really? hahah slomething to look forward to... seriously tho that is bs i have all of the costumes except the anti reg ones i guess i will have to wait and see if i add that cheevo to my list of bs

Isaccard
09-20-2009, 12:09 AM
It's co-op. Game saved the hosts stats.

xDreguunx
09-20-2009, 07:44 PM

So was that going through the game the second time on legendary? I don't see how else you could unlock all the costumes in one try? It says at the end of the game nothing will transfer over if you do it from the main menu for a new game.

MrFresh
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I must be lucky since nothing has glitch on me,5 achievements left to get 1k.

asdf123
09-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Its a good thing the game is fun, because the achievements are glitchy as hell, starting to get a little bit tired of it now...

Crimzen dragon
09-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I had the same problems...well, some of them anyway. After I got all of the achievements that this game would allow me to get, I restarted a new game and played SOLO.

It was a pain but it worked and I finally got the full 1000.

Just a friendly word of advice...If you are playing Co-op, DO NOT press select before a loading or cut scene. The game will think you are away and won't get credit for the level. This is why my "Defeat 12 bosses without revival" glitched on me. I was AFK and my team kept playing and I didn't get credit for playing the whole level.

twinkie
09-20-2009, 08:58 PM
i didn't encounter achievement glitches yet but i did encounter fusion glitch where both characters get stuck and fell to their death (during Prison 42 on those circular platform)

ryanlovee
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Costume achievements was glitched in MUA1 as well. Really gay.