PDA

View Full Version : 200 team boosts question

uh oh its renaud
09-19-2009, 09:59 PM
are there only 200 team bonus' is the game? can a guide be made for this achievement (ive read the achievement guide and it has links yes but it doesnt say how many there are in total (looks nowhere near 200) and it doesnt say the best strategy for getting this achievement.

Thank you in advance the pants party

justinl
09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
there are 216, 214 not counting the two juggernaut can unlock for his 2 heroic deeds

uh oh its renaud
09-21-2009, 03:19 PM
there are 216, 214 not counting the two juggernaut can unlock for his 2 heroic deeds

What other boots are there besides the ones you find in the story levels, the ones you unlock by doing heroic deeds with each char, and the agressive,diplomatic and i think defensive answers?

MrFresh
09-21-2009, 03:27 PM
-Simulator
-Beating the Bosses On heroic and then legendary on both Anti/Pro-Reg,so every bosses on Act 2 x4.
-5 Side Objectives
-All heroic deeds on all 24 heroes
-And the conversation
-And random ones around the maps.

AOSKINS
09-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I was wondering about this too, seemed a little excessive, but cool that you don't have to get ALL of them.

uh oh its renaud
09-21-2009, 06:49 PM
-Simulator
-Beating the Bosses On heroic and then legendary on both Anti/Pro-Reg,so every bosses on Act 2 x4.
-5 Side Objectives
-All heroic deeds on all 24 heroes
-And the conversation
-And random ones around the maps.

Beat the bosses on anti and pro reg on super heroic and legendary? so what u go back into the simulator after you beat super heroic for the first time and then you pic anti registration instead of pro ( I picked pro this time in the original run through of the game) so it will let you play it on the other side in the same file???

please clarify this i have 127 boosts so far
I have one heroic deed left
ive done all simulators
the 5 sidfe objectives
9 out of the 15 agressive diplomatic and defensive awards
and some of the maps... it really doesnt seem like there is 50 more boosts left to get it seems like im missing something here

ENY ROYAL
09-21-2009, 07:25 PM
I myself have 208. so yes there is more than 200.

xa_16
09-21-2009, 07:58 PM
you also get boosts for each hero. just pause and go to stats then the left stick to hero and it will tell you what you need to do for each hero.

uh oh its renaud
09-21-2009, 08:10 PM
you also get boosts for each hero. just pause and go to stats then the left stick to hero and it will tell you what you need to do for each hero.

Those are called heroic deeds and i only have 1 left.. thanks for the tip tho.... im still searching for this 200 boosts stupid ass cheevo

CooLAciD
09-21-2009, 08:18 PM
when you start legendary the bosses drop different boosts when defeated, so if you went pro first then anti on legend then when you fight anti only bosses they will drop\give two boosts the heroic\super heroic and the legendary. i just got this achievement and i still am missing some of the anti side level boosts, have all the heroic deeds\sim boosts.

CooLAciD
09-21-2009, 08:19 PM
oh and all the bosses you have fought before will drop a single legendary boost. sorry for the double post.

Phantom Morph X
09-21-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm not entirely sure, because I wasn't paying too much attention when it happened, but I cleared a map with all X-Men group, and I think it gave one for doing so... I haven't tried doing it with other set teams.

ac2565
09-22-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm not entirely sure, because I wasn't paying too much attention when it happened, but I cleared a map with all X-Men group, and I think it gave one for doing so... I haven't tried doing it with other set teams.

That is Storm's heroic deed.

A Satyr
09-22-2009, 04:11 AM
I gave up on those damn lead a team ones cause i tried different maps with FF, xmen and secret whatever with cap and didnt get any of them

bushmaster2000
09-22-2009, 04:39 AM
For the 'lead' ones, i noticed that you can't keep playing the same map over and over again. Pick your team and play map a, then pick the next one you need to lead and do map b and so on. You can't keep playing map a over and over again.

You can also hop into HQ's and then exit out again and that counts but again, it has to be a different hq for each team, you can't keep juming into Stark Tower 1 over and over again.

SupremeRapier
09-23-2009, 02:08 AM
I've been trying to get these lead boosts for awhile now and I've gone to every single HQ and not a single one unlocked for me.. does that mean I'm screwed out of getting these boosts?

Also, is there a list to tell which teams work, a few of them I'm not entirely familiar with.. thunderbolts, new avengers etc.

Silent Knights
09-23-2009, 02:15 AM
I actually used the same board for each of these. the yellow jacket board on anti-reg (because its short). then went to the next board. it does not unlock until the start of the next board. and i think you cannot switch at all during the board.

Hope this helps.

ac2565
09-23-2009, 02:21 AM
I've been trying to get these lead boosts for awhile now and I've gone to every single HQ and not a single one unlocked for me.. does that mean I'm screwed out of getting these boosts?

Also, is there a list to tell which teams work, a few of them I'm not entirely familiar with.. thunderbolts, new avengers etc.
Use the list posted by Pants Party. Here's the link.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175563

As far as leading a team goes I suggest you make sure you exit by using the "Next Mission" thing and then exiting out the Simulator Disc menu.

SupremeRapier
09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
awesome thanks! :D

snake42069
10-07-2009, 11:41 AM
mind as well go for all of them, even though it doesnt do anything. Just give that extra oomph. Your going so far to get 200, why not get the rest? might be good boosts.

Jencomx3
10-07-2009, 03:16 PM
I haven't beat the game on Legendary yet. I'm close I'm in Wakanda now. When I do, can I go through again on Legendary and play on the opposite end to get the other boosts? My game glitched and is saying I don't have the boosts for beating War Machine on Super Heroic difficulty. But I beat the game, so OBVIOUSLY I beat War Machine. When I went back and replayed the level and beat him again, the boost didn't appear. So I gave up on it. Right now, I'm at 192. I've done all the Heroic Deeds except Nick Beat Iron Man on Legendary, because I'm playing through on PRO REG this time. But, by my count, since it glitched on a few of the boosts; I'll still be 2 boosts short of my 200 boosts. So I'm wondering if the game lets you replay legendary, keeping your stats, to get the rest on the beating bosses on Legendary....

Angel Fire 42
10-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I haven't beat the game on Legendary yet. I'm close I'm in Wakanda now. When I do, can I go through again on Legendary and play on the opposite end to get the other boosts? My game glitched and is saying I don't have the boosts for beating War Machine on Super Heroic difficulty. But I beat the game, so OBVIOUSLY I beat War Machine. When I went back and replayed the level and beat him again, the boost didn't appear. So I gave up on it. Right now, I'm at 192. I've done all the Heroic Deeds except Nick Beat Iron Man on Legendary, because I'm playing through on PRO REG this time. But, by my count, since it glitched on a few of the boosts; I'll still be 2 boosts short of my 200 boosts. So I'm wondering if the game lets you replay legendary, keeping your stats, to get the rest on the beating bosses on Legendary....
Yes it does because I am on my third play through on Legendary to get some stuff missed the first two. If this damn game didn't glitch in the first place only two play troughs are necessary.