PDA

View Full Version : Save game help? (want my own copy)

ydoesgodmockmeso
09-20-2009, 08:17 AM
So, my friend and I started a UA2 game tonite.

We each have our own profiles (he has his on a memory card and brings himself over).
Even though I was logged in as Player 1, since HE started the game, everything seems to be under HIS profile but on MY xbox and HDD.

I very much want my own copy of this save game for myself for achievement boosting later on.

In the game I wasnt allowed to save. After he left, I even tried loading the game ..and signing him out ..but it spits me back to the main menu.

We did intend on playing this game together and beating it together, but I do NOT want to have to go through the entire game again just to boost later on.

Anyone? TIA

Dave02
09-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Has happen to my nephew also. he came over and help me out on co-op and when he went to play alone he didnt have crap. He had to start fresh. Man it sucks for ya he was PO. All I can say is man start playing now so when time does come to boost ull have it done. Sorry I wasnt a big help

LeoSanchez
09-20-2009, 03:02 PM
The only way that i think about is doing some crackin'..... need to resign the file with you ProfileID and your Xbox360ID.... but you need to transfer the save file to your HDD and find a resigner....