PDA

View Full Version : Veyron Invitational - Clean LAP Star

Mizugetsu
09-20-2009, 08:29 AM
okay starting to get somwhat annoyed by this race i've tried the taking it easy route a (lagging behind everyone but never leaving the track)

and making my way to the front and driving flawlessly

please it's driving me nuts any help appreciated

balb999
09-20-2009, 08:54 AM
if you dont care about winning the race just let everyone go first and then just follow em thats what i did you dont have to win the race in order to get the star and stay in the track if you feel the controller vibrate you probably when off the road a little and its ok to hit the things (i dont know the name of it sorry) on the corners if it has it

Mizugetsu
09-20-2009, 09:26 AM
already tried that

just doesn't unlock the star

CLB Left 4 Dead
09-20-2009, 01:49 PM
that race is a pain- i was gonna try staying at the back but i havnt cos i dont wanna lose a race

bs000
09-20-2009, 01:58 PM
For the clean race stars I just let everyone pass me at the start and took it slow. It probably didn't work for you because you went off course, or hit a pylon, or another racer hit you at the start.

And after you've won the Iron Man badges, it doesn't matter if you lose. Just take the loss, no ones going to care how many losses you have. But if you're really that concerned about it, you can hit Y to retry at the end of the race and it'll still count your stars but won't count the loss. IIRC...

Mizugetsu
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
so the grass counts as off a black mark thats a pain

loserboi23
09-24-2009, 01:26 AM
go to quick race and pick 0 opponents and take ur time

THE NICK1987
09-25-2009, 10:13 AM
go to quick race and pick 0 opponents and take ur time

^^epic fail^^

TheBigMothaFook
09-29-2009, 09:10 PM
You should also give tuning a try. The Veyron is a beast and really hard to control out of the box, but you take away some of it's speed (which it has plenty to sacrifice) for grip, and throw in a little oversteer to counteract the added downforce and you'll have a car that is quite formidable.