PDA

View Full Version : Question about Juggernaut DLC

SliceDice
09-21-2009, 04:37 AM
My friend got screwed out of his juggernaut code, but I Got mine. Will I be able to play with him if I download my code, because someone told me if you have juggernaut you cannot play with people that don't have him

FalseHope4829
09-21-2009, 05:15 AM
you 2 can't play together, unless he downloads the "Juggernaut Playable Character Teaser" DLC from the marketplace. Then you can play together. Its free btw.

Subion
09-21-2009, 05:20 AM
I heard if you play with people who don't have him all they see is a shadow instead of the juggernaught skin.

senrad
09-21-2009, 01:07 PM
I can't figure out where to put the code in. Is there another thread about this that I missed or something?

ShaggyB
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
I can't figure out where to put the code in. Is there another thread about this that I missed or something?

Simple.

Turn on Xbox 360
once youve logged into live press the xbox button
scroll left till you get to the marketplace tab
select redeem code
type the code in
download.

senrad
09-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Wish it was that simple.

The Remdizzle
09-23-2009, 11:51 PM
what happened with the codes? ive fuckin been waiting forever for mine

Der Nacho
09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
You probably didn't get one because of several people puting in random receipt numbers and taking all the codes. You go to the website to enter them in, and it says that all codes have been given away. Which is crap. Why have a limited number of codes? Most people got their preorder cards when they actually preordered and some only got them when they picked up the game. So I got screwed out of it too.

And don't bother talking to your local Gamestop about it, they'll tell you that it's impossible for there not to be anymore codes. They told me to enter in my receipt number again. This was a terrible promotion they did. Why didn't they do it like every other preorder incentive? Give you a card with the code on it? Fucking duh.

senrad
09-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Good news! I emailed gamestop customer support and told them I pre-ordered but didn't get a code because they were sold out. They emailed me a code within 24 hours. And I didn't give them any info either. No user name, no phone number, no # off the receipt, just my email address.

Kalathar
09-27-2009, 04:25 AM
Good news! I emailed gamestop customer support and told them I pre-ordered but didn't get a code because they were sold out. They emailed me a code within 24 hours. And I didn't give them any info either. No user name, no phone number, no # off the receipt, just my email address.

your email address is associated with your account at gamestop. So when you told them you pre-ordered it. they looked up your account and saw you did. thats why they didnt ask for your name address phone number and stuff. they already had it.

senrad
10-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Not true. I sent them an email from my work address; I have a different one associated with my gamestop account.

conel33
10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
I didn't get my Juggernaut code straight away but I waited for a couple days then amazon sent me an email with my code. So now that I've finally finished Marvel UA 1 with 1250G after I get home from my gf's tomorrow I can finally play the game even though I've had it or a week :(. But I can play as Juggernaut so it's all good.

Dunno if it's stated anywhere already but is Juggernaut needed for any of the achievements?

G315T
10-01-2009, 06:35 PM
No, he is not. He doesn't count toward any of the achievements, even the fusion pairings.

lordskorrkeeper
10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
So the (Gold member)DLC Juggernaut is just so you can play with some one who has him and not the character to play?

CenturionElite
10-03-2009, 05:41 PM
So the (Gold member)DLC Juggernaut is just so you can play with some one who has him and not the character to play? That is correct Its so you can play as Juggernaut if your friend plays with you and has him unlocked.

WackFiend
10-22-2009, 06:38 PM
I hate to tell you guys all this, but I got the Juggernaut code without buying the game at GameStop at all. I pre-ordered the game online and set it to pick up in store, so I didn't have to put any money down. The day Marvel released, I got an email with my code to redeem on my 360. I just picked up Marvel from Best Buy a couple of days ago. This also worked for The Beatles: Rock Band free DLC code.

It might be too late now, but calling GameStop support about it might have worked if what senrad said is true.