PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find "x" Item.

Robert999220
09-21-2009, 05:30 AM
alright i have a few items that are driving me mad because i have probably played the level like 20 times and still canot for the life of me find them. (ill just use the descriptions from the collectibles guide already posted).

The first level:
Team Boost - Fire Proof I: On the first circular platform in this section, break everything you can find for it to spawn.

Capitol Offence:
Dossier - International Mercenaries: Next to the downed helicopter at the front of the area with the rocket enemies.

im certian that i will have more, but if people could please tell me how on earth i am supposed to get these ones i would be greatly apreciated.

MalikGowon
09-21-2009, 05:33 AM
In Capital Offence, it's behind (right side) the downed helicopter. The area just before the you have to kill the 6 rocket guys.

Robert999220
09-21-2009, 05:58 AM
i found both of them, the capitol offence one was hidden way in the back to the right of the heli.... sneaky little devil lol.

Robert999220
09-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Act 2, Pro-Registration: Going Deep
Body Upgrade: During a large robot battle, a side room will open. Head inside for this.
Audio Log - HYDRA Training Tape: With the previous collectible.

Im having problems with these 2 now, i cannot seem where to find the room.

MalikGowon
09-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Act 2, Pro-Registration: Going Deep
Body Upgrade: During a large robot battle, a side room will open. Head inside for this.
Audio Log - HYDRA Training Tape: With the previous collectible.

Im having problems with these 2 now, i cannot seem where to find the room.

After the robot battle, go back where you came in you should see a balcony (same room as the robot fight), go up those stairs to the corner control panel and an X should pop up. Once, you open this door, it's on the right side.

Robert999220
09-21-2009, 08:23 AM
now, by robot fight does this mean the one thats got all the little robots and the 1 big dude that shoots the grenades that you can throw back. infront of the switch thats on the floor that opens the door atop the stairs right beside it?

Silent Knights
09-22-2009, 10:54 PM
I actually have 3 "x" items. And am not sure how to tell what they are as far as the boosts.

I am missing 1 boost on the Anti-reg chem plant Cloaked level. Edit: OK I found this one. it was at the last smoke screen item you have to blow up. The one in the dark to the right as you come in. you stand kind of in the middle of the pip after you blow. Never saw the item but saw the prompt to collect.

On ground assault I am missing the audio log. EDIT ok found as well. It was int he trees to my left at the very begining of the level,

And in Showdown Warpzone I am missing a boost.

Please help

ZarathosTheEvil
09-23-2009, 09:25 AM
I am looking for the Focus boosts in Fury's base. Are they only accessible on Legendary? The official guide shows where they are but they are not there in my game.

CityOfVillains
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Having trouble finding the Teamwork bonus in Stark Tower day 1.

where the heck is that thing?

AdamPS
09-23-2009, 06:38 PM
You need to be controlling Iron Man. In Stark Tower, there is a circular column (like the one Spider-Man is sitting on) that has the Iron Man symbol on it. Walk up to it and press "X"...it will activate the bonus on the platform in the middle of the room.

thep33kdude
10-21-2009, 04:53 PM
now, by robot fight does this mean the one thats got all the little robots and the 1 big dude that shoots the grenades that you can throw back. infront of the switch thats on the floor that opens the door atop the stairs right beside it?

did you find them i still cant figure it out and thats all i need :confused: