PDA

View Full Version : Any guides to the par times?

daninthemix
09-21-2009, 07:39 AM
Does anyone know of any guides as to which faction/units you should use to achieve the par times?

storm0545
09-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes on youtube just search commander's challenge and the mission your doing and the user crazyoneRa3 is a monster at the challenge. Also he pretty much uses the dojo core rush to win like 95% of the matches that allow infantry even.

Baroni09
09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
i tried crazyoneRa3 videos on a few missions and they didn't work for me (example) " on the mission shoui of force crazyone builds tank busters and runs through kenji's base then runs through shinzo's base and then back to the second kenji base and all he was faced with were some mega tengu's and infantry " now when i did it i got through kenji's base but when i had got shinzo's base he had steel ronins and loads of mega tengu's and a lot more units. so what I'm asking is anyone else finding the same problem or am i just doing something wrong ?

storm0545
09-21-2009, 05:07 PM
it should of worked because i followed all his mission guides perfectly and i have my achievement for par timing all 50 missions.

On a side note each mission the ai acts differently so it could of just been a very fast tech rushing shinzo.

Baroni09
09-21-2009, 05:12 PM
it should of worked because i followed all his mission guides perfectly and i have my achievement for par timing all 50 missions.

On a side note each mission the ai acts differently so it could of just been a very fast tech rushing shinzo.

never did think of that, thank will keep trying. :uzi:

ZundayXx
09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
There is a very usefull thread on the RA 3 forums you might want to check out aswell.
[/URL][URL="http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum/posts/list/11141.page"]Click here (http://forums.commandandconquer.com/jforum/posts/list/11141.page/)

Snake Eyes
09-25-2009, 07:03 AM
i tried crazyoneRa3 videos on a few missions and they didn't work for me (example) " on the mission shoui of force crazyone builds tank busters and runs through kenji's base then runs through shinzo's base and then back to the second kenji base and all he was faced with were some mega tengu's and infantry " now when i did it i got through kenji's base but when i had got shinzo's base he had steel ronins and loads of mega tengu's and a lot more units. so what I'm asking is anyone else finding the same problem or am i just doing something wrong ?

I think players should come on the forums and list their strategies because I agree Baroni I to have been using crazy's videos and I find the AI seems to react differently on some missions to what they do on the videos here is one example. (I give crazy credit though because his videos have helped me get past some missions under par time)

On the mission Athena's Wrath crazy sends a dojo right away to the lower east enemy base now I've been following his guide to the letter but every time my dojo gets there the enemy just finishes building a refinery then seems to be able to build a barracks really quick compared to the video because of this any engineers I train meet resistance from the enemy barracks I also send dojo's to the upper west base like on the video but again they seem to meet resistance pretty quickly

Snake Eyes
09-25-2009, 07:11 AM
I think players should come on the forums and list their strategies because I agree Baroni I to have been using crazy's videos and I find the AI seems to react differently on some missions to what they do on the videos here is one example. (I give crazy credit though because his videos have helped me get past some missions under par time)

On the mission Athena's Wrath crazy sends a dojo right away to the lower east enemy base now I've been following his guide to the letter but every time my dojo gets there the enemy just finishes building a refinery then seems to be able to build a barracks really quick compared to the video because of this any engineers I train meet resistance from the enemy barracks I also send dojo's to the upper west base like on the video but again they seem to meet resistance pretty quickly

So if anyone has a par time strategy for this mission could you please let me know how you went about doing it.

And like I said I think it would be cool if a topic was created detailing players par time strategies I have even come up with some strategies of my own after watching crazy's videos some have worked while some haven't

Snake Eyes
09-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Never mind I tried a different strategy then crazy's and I managed to beat the mission so if any one has questions on how I did it let me know