PDA

View Full Version : Travia and Costumes Question

Amazing69
09-21-2009, 07:58 AM
I finish the game under Super-Heroic did all the trivia - White Star Because I went Pro-Registration so I could no access White Star now on my next game under Legendary I got to White Star and did all the Trivia there and no achievement so do i have to do all Trivia in one game when you can't access part of the trivia because or Pro or Anti Registration. And as for costumes will I have the same problems I unlock all costume I could under Super-Heroic Pro-Registration will I get the achievement on my current game Anti-Registration when I do the missing characters.

jeulis0034
09-21-2009, 02:46 PM
did you check the trivia stats page? you have to complete every objective. including max xp and fusion for every question. every question has to be answered correctly with 2 players. very annoying but it's listed in the stats page. if you did that already it might be a glich

Amazing69
09-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes I did all done but I did all in my first game I could not access White Star on my First game Pro-Regi I did all Trivia on my first game and it tells me 140 out of 175 only missing the 35 on White Star on my next game I did all of White Star but they don't combine from the ones for the first game.

ThatRuddyGuy
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Yes I did all done but I did all in my first game I could not access White Star on my First game Pro-Regi I did all Trivia on my first game and it tells me 140 out of 175 only missing the 35 on White Star on my next game I did all of White Star but they don't combine from the ones for the first game.

When you started your 2nd game, did you start from the main menu or from the console in Headquarters?

Amazing69
09-21-2009, 10:00 PM
main menu can you start from console in Headquarters?

Amazing69
09-22-2009, 06:15 AM
Yep saw it I am at the end of my 2nd game on Legendary now I will have to play it a 3rd time for the costumes and trivia the one that made the achievement guide drop the ball on that one should have added in his overview that you have to do legendary from HQ at the end of the game.