PDA

View Full Version : how the f*** do i do the bike bit

Havince
09-21-2009, 09:29 AM
finished the bit where you are getting tortured and now for the life of me cant do the car hopping level theres a part where 6 bikes come and it takes a day to kill 1 so i die every time. tried about 15 times now how do i do it ?

Glock x Coma
09-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Ok so this part is really fustrating!!..
Make sure u have a lot of ammo for ur UZi that gun helps so much in this part!
When the biker guys get close to u Use ur Shotgun for a lil then take out ur UZi and just unload on them make sure ur hittin them u dnt wanna waste ammo kuz u got some more ahead! Now when u get to the part were u jump try 2 get those head shots on both bikers with the pistol! Now just repeat the same on the other bikers!
Ur gonna run outta ammo so just get ready to get those head shots! with the pistol!! Good luck man

Make sure ur health is fully upgraded! along with ur Pistol and Uzi as it makes a huge difference!!

Ur still prob gonna die a lot until u get it down but it works man i did this on all modes and it only took mee 3 trys for ultra hard!!!

(if ur gunz and health are not fully upgraded ur screwed unless ur just reely good)

noft
09-21-2009, 08:45 PM
I have same issue. Can't beat it. No crossbow/SMG ammo, half shotgun ammo, playing on hard. I only end up with like 3 health bars going into the part with the six bikers and they just destroy me.

Really frustrating that it literally takes 10-12 bullets to kill each motorcycle. Plus, with the car moving back and forth you can't keep aim steady when zoomed, but they still shoot you.

Sure would have been nice if they had refilled your ammo at the beginning of the level.

m4DD0gg
09-21-2009, 09:04 PM
This part is insane i have loads of ammo and still cant do it - the fact that the biker guys seem to take 5 shots point blank range with the shotgun does not help. I am playing on hard and can not do it - god knows what its like on the final difficulty setting!

True Marvellous
09-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Just use your pistol fully upgrade of course learn where they spawn and you can take most out before they get into firing position.

bones56
09-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Headshots on the bikers will work. I had no issues with this board and i used the pistol.

DrVenkman
09-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Headshots only really work is you aim PRECISELY. Even then it still takes a few shots to do. Honestly I found body shots just as effective and that's how I ended up doing it. I did the stage mainly with upgraded pistols and saved the Machine gun for one or two bits.

Tomeeboy
09-22-2009, 05:17 PM
The best advice I read for this is to rapidly tap the trigger to shoot (assuming you have upgraded pistol firing rate). The guns will fire faster than if you just hold the trigger, allowing you to kill most of the bikers as they appear. Until I did that, this section was giving me a little trouble (and I was fully upgraded going into this part). I also only had pistols, since I used all my ammo in the previous area trying to rack of weapon kills.

AlphaSuzabbe
09-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I found that it was difficult to get the red aim circle, but once you did you can take them out pretty fast. I only had pixtols as well.

littlejay
09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
i shot them in the armpit and a few tries i found how they moved and just hope you kill one fast before more show up.

Horwitz
10-09-2009, 06:02 AM
Aim for the tires! I discovered this by accident. One or two crossbow hits to the motorcycle tires and they go down easily! I finished the level using this tactic and no upgrades.

Dack124
10-10-2009, 01:21 AM
The tires? Really? My friend'll have to try that. He's stuck at this part too.

Raviolicaponi
10-10-2009, 10:02 AM
The best advice I read for this is to rapidly tap the trigger to shoot (assuming you have upgraded pistol firing rate). The guns will fire faster than if you just hold the trigger, allowing you to kill most of the bikers as they appear. Until I did that, this section was giving me a little trouble (and I was fully upgraded going into this part). I also only had pistols, since I used all my ammo in the previous area trying to rack of weapon kills.

After being stuck on this level for sometime I used Tomeeboy's advice and got it on my 3rd attempt. Thanks alot bro.

Kreger51
10-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Use that trigger finger and try to hit the head and it should not be all that hard.

Genesis x360a
10-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Many thanks for the Fast trigger tips, This level was most annoying and the shooting of the tires doesn't work (Well it didn't for me) Also try aiming for just in front of them and then they tend to ride into the bullets, Worked a charm for me XD

x2i
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
This level sucks, I have pistols and shotguns neither of which are upgraded. How am I supposed to get ammo for the other weapons...? I just keep getting killed because I take too many hits and it takes too many hits to kill them

SteffanDavies
12-05-2009, 09:23 AM
This level sucks, I have pistols and shotguns neither of which are upgraded. How am I supposed to get ammo for the other weapons...? I just keep getting killed because I take too many hits and it takes too many hits to kill them

If you haven't planed beforehand then your pretty stuffed mate. New game, and make sure you have lots of ammo for the uzi before you try this game. Beat it on Ultra Hard using fully upgraded pistols, health, and with the help from my uzi :uzi:

RazerindemiX
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
yea was thinking how am i supose 2 do this when i frist played but 4got i had other weapons so i started with pistols swap 2 smgs when 4 bikers swap back 2 pistols till 4 bikers come agains use the bows and ur done!!
:uzi::uzi:

just trying 2 do it on ultra hard and that is what it is "ultra hard" and annoying as hell

I think also that the save system is flawed with only one save game per gameplayer as this makes it quite hard if you reach a part that requires more health/ammo as you cant goback to prevous save only option is 2 start new game "frustrating"

Cakolukia
03-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Check it, don't aim for head shots AT ALL! I was killing myself trying to do this on Femme Fatale, when I decided to just go for body shots, and to my surprise, they did they same damage! Plus those are much easier to aim for. Just get it on their body and wail as fast as you can on the trigger with the pistols, and you should be just fine.

Good luck!