PDA

View Full Version : The Prince #2

Lord Latimer
02-04-2007, 09:48 PM
whats the secret to getting an eagle on this hole? best i can pull off is a birdie!

Doc_Ezra
02-05-2007, 03:12 PM
whats the secret to getting an eagle on this hole? best i can pull off is a birdie!

Honestly? After many attempts, your "best bet" is pure dumb luck on an approach shot. I eagled it with a 7 iron. I've still never had an eagle putt on that hole, and my golfer's stats are maxed out.

AOS Puck
02-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Is this the hole where you have to lay up because there is a gulch? If it's the one I'm thinking of, start up a Traditional Stroke Play and then select The Prince and use the following options:

Easy Tees
Select only hole #2
Soft & Slow greens
Fastest Fairways
The Windiest Option

Now just start up the game and your best chance is when you have a 25+MPH wind behind you and then you need to get full ball and cross your fingers. If you don't have the proper wind, quit and restart.

Lord Latimer
02-05-2007, 07:44 PM
yeah i tried the wind thing, everytime was 25mph into me and was always the same direction so i assumed it never changed. ill keep trying that one. thanks for the replies :)

ShootyJuice
03-31-2007, 09:43 PM
I just got this one today to coplete the "eagle all par 5's" trophy ball

I just ceated a course with that hole 18 times , got it on 17th , chipping in for an eagle