PDA

View Full Version : Kill robots with own grenade

toxictaz
09-21-2009, 09:54 AM
wheres the best place to do this. quick,easy and load its right there.

ive seen these parts and i tried, but my stat seem to not go up.

THX

xx_0_0_xx
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
Inner Base
After cutscene with Hercules -turn left to room with many litte robots and big robot (if you dont kill him u can see him in this room)

th3warr1or
09-21-2009, 01:37 PM
If your stats aren't going up, you've got a glitch.. Like I did.

Pyrochaos
09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
challenge room - heavy metal or heavier metal

Activate two robots, just so the AI doesn't prevent the 1st from shooting a gernade

Just use a character like wolverine to lower their health, then walk back and wait for gernades. It doesn't have to be their own gernade, so just throw the gernade at which ever one is weaker.

jeulis0034
09-21-2009, 02:40 PM
pryochaos is right, that's the easiest way

toxictaz
09-22-2009, 03:14 AM
you can kill the little robots also. just cant find a good spot

bushmaster2000
09-22-2009, 04:42 AM
Use the 2nd challenge room. Activate 1 robot and beat on him until it's almost dead then back off and wait for it to toss you a grenade and toss it back. I recommend you fill your team out with ranged fighers, not melee fighters.

toxictaz
09-22-2009, 11:12 AM
i found the fastest way. is load up, i think its riot gear or hold the line. the one you keep going up the escalators. when you get to the top. theres 2 big robots and a bunch of little ones.

damage the little ones a bit. then throw grenade at the little ones. then before u die or kill all the little ones. save........ then die and retry checkpoint.

more tips...... when you do your 2 playthroughs. then after you beat it on legendary. you can go back and get boosts you previously got on you other registration side for some reason.

i found the best team is to be deadpool,wolverine,goblin,juggernaut. wolverines :ybut: is boss pownage. you have all types of fusions. they helped me get through legendary in a flash, even tho its not that hard.

1000 achieved thx to everyone. especially Pants..