PDA

View Full Version : Question about legendary difficulty

uh oh its renaud
09-21-2009, 07:51 PM
I was just wondering if you play a super heroic game pro reg side and then you start a legendary game (with your stats carried over) can you play the pro reg levels in the simulator if you pick anti reg in your legendary game?

i missed some collectibles on pro reg side and I was wondering if i start a new legendary game on anti reg am i screwed for these collectibles?

CooLAciD
09-21-2009, 08:11 PM
once you beat legendary difficulty it opens all missions (both sides) to play in the simulator after the credits, but during the game you will only have the ones you've completed in legendary for whichever side you choose.

uh oh its renaud
09-21-2009, 08:13 PM
once you beat legendary difficulty it opens all missions (both sides) to play in the simulator after the credits, but during the game you will only have the ones you've completed in legendary for whichever side you choose.

ok thank you for this tip i've been waiting to play legendary cuz i need to make sure i dont miss out on the boosts achievements

CooLAciD
09-21-2009, 08:22 PM
and you can get the legendary boss boosts from the sim missions for the side you did heroic on, also the Fury char boosts.