PDA

View Full Version : Bus Stop Glitch

My Gamertag is Papa Skull
09-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Edit: Nevermind, finally 1000'd it. :D

JayToukon
09-22-2009, 02:53 PM
It's likely this will be deleted or moved as it's posted many times on these forums, however...

The best way to do it is to pull back into the bus station off the long platform bit when you have your required bounty and park on the top walkway bit between the two slopes down. You'll find that the pursuit cars come flying up the ramps so fast that they just fall back down again or write themselves off.

It does require a bit of skillful manouveuring on your part though as the odd pursuit car will probably manage to pull up behind you and smash you into the nearest wall. Try angle yourself to be out of view of the ground floor and eventually, the idiots just lose where you are. Once you're in cooldown, do not move. They will see you.

Be persistant and stick at it, youll get it.

My Gamertag is Papa Skull
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
It's likely this will be deleted or moved as it's posted many times on these forums, however...

The best way to do it is to pull back into the bus station off the long platform bit when you have your required bounty and park on the top walkway bit between the two slopes down. You'll find that the pursuit cars come flying up the ramps so fast that they just fall back down again or write themselves off.

It does require a bit of skillful manouveuring on your part though as the odd pursuit car will probably manage to pull up behind you and smash you into the nearest wall. Try angle yourself to be out of view of the ground floor and eventually, the idiots just lose where you are. Once you're in cooldown, do not move. They will see you.

Be persistant and stick at it, youll get it.

Thanks man. I'm just about to try it out and see what happens.

Did you do the bus stop glitch for any milestone challenges?

JayToukon
09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
I think i might have used it for one but i tried to avoid it tbh, i just used it for bounty. The milestones were always fun to do on their own. You could have a look at some YouTube videos too for a bit more help - you'll see what i mean once you see someone else do it. It's just about the correct positioning and being patient.