PDA

View Full Version : Crossbow Blitz!

PimpPanther69
09-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Is there a quicker way of gettin' the kills for this achieve?

'Coz u don't get alot of ammo, or even find alot of ammo during the story after chapter 8 and u end up with about 20 kills or sumthin' playin' story mode.

Do kills from 'Points Count' Mode count and if so, is there a good level to try it on and rack up the kills?

Thx.

h3liumX
09-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes, points count mode counts toward it once you reach a checkpoint.

Load chapter 10 (shock therapy). Right away there are about 8 or 9 guys in there that you can kill with the bow in about 20 seconds. Then once you get to the rage mode part and you see it save you can quit out. I did this about 10 times in less than 20 minutes and I got the achievement so it works well.

DJBeatMongrel
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
really if you are going for the points count mode ach you start with all weapons on all of the levels. you just wont be able to get more ammo for it in the early levels. so if you are going for the points count achievements you can use that to your advantage before you start to farm. I only had to do one farm run on level 10 and i got it.

PimpPanther69
09-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I shall give level 10 a go then :) Cheers guys! ... I just wanna get this achieve then I can trade the game in :p

xRogue 5x
09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks for posting this method. This came in very handy and saved me a shit ton of time.

littlejay
09-23-2009, 09:28 PM
i got it using it normally while playing points count. it helps clearing large groups fast