PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is the biggest snub for Nba allstar game???

Cause
02-05-2007, 03:45 AM
I think the biggest snub for the nba allstar game is carmelo. The league leading scorer ant in the allstar game give me a break.

Shaaady Souljah
02-05-2007, 04:04 AM
i would have to agree. i do not like him anymore, but yes, he deserves to be there. i don't know if the leading scorer has ever been snubbed...not cool. not right.

PerpetualHeaven
02-05-2007, 04:17 AM
You know what, if he didn't get suspended I think he would have made the all-star team. I think he should have been in it and i've been hoping he would get MVP. but since he's been suspended his team dropped like crazy. He has no chance at MVP now. Melo.. why with the stupidity. And why are there 3 Suns players on the all-star roster? That's not really fair to anyone else. Also, why the hell is Bulter on there?

Biggest snub of all-time MICHAEL REDD! This guy year after year is amazing and he never gets any love.

More on my list:
-Ray Allen (wtf?)
-Joe Johnson
-Zach Randolph

These guys year after year are some of the best players and they hardly ever make it.

Fonkey Monkey
02-05-2007, 04:18 AM
Did Garnett make the Allstar team? Thats my boy right there!!!!

PerpetualHeaven
02-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Did Garnett make the Allstar team? Thats my boy right there!!!!

Of course he did. The day he doesn't make it is the day i'll quit watching the NBA. If he never makes it, the NBA is a total scam.

Shaaady Souljah
02-05-2007, 04:29 AM
KG!!!! Always the main reason I watch the All-Star game... I just hope he stays here. :(

bdg7884
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
You know what, if he didn't get suspended I think he would have made the all-star team. I think he should have been in it and i've been hoping he would get MVP. but since he's been suspended his team dropped like crazy. He has no chance at MVP now. Melo.. why with the stupidity. And why are there 3 Suns players on the all-star roster? That's not really fair to anyone else. Also, why the hell is Bulter on there?

Biggest snub of all-time MICHAEL REDD! This guy year after year is amazing and he never gets any love.

More on my list:
-Ray Allen (wtf?)
-Joe Johnson
-Zach Randolph

These guys year after year are some of the best players and they hardly ever make it.
I think Melo got snubbed. HARDCORE! I hate the guy, but he leads the league in scoring. I bet if he hadn't been suspended he would have been picked.
Now onto Butler... He is having a record season, in the shit conference they call the East. Don't get me wrong there might be a few, that's right a few people that might deserve his spot. Record season in my opinion deserves a spot, also him and Arenas are carrying the Wizards. Now Redd, yes he is a very good player, not going to argue that. But where is his team in the standings? Is he more deserving than Arenas, Wade? Or in the past, AI? Just thinking about it now, he is possibly more deserving IMO than Billups, or possibly Kidd. The Nets suck just as bad as the Bucks and they have 2 All-Stars.
Ok Randolph. You seriously think he deserves a spot on the West All-Stars?? The West is a very strong conference. So every yr. someone is going to get snubbed. You think Randolph deserves a Forward spot over Boozer, Duncan, Garnett, Nowitzki, and Melo? All contribute more to their team than Randolph does. WINS that is!
Now the Suns... I hate them with a passion! But you can't argue them having 3 All-Stars. Number 1 or 2 in the league, consistently win. Nash is more than deserving imo, if anyone argues this you obviously don't watch the NBA. Without Nash the Suns are nothing. Look at the standings before Nash came. Marion maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure but he prob. averages 18 pts and close to 10 boards.(Just checked 18.8 pts and 10.1 Rebs.) Amare is a Center now. So he is basically guaranteed a spot since there are no good Centers in the West, and the starting Center isn't going to play in the game. (Yao) Ray Allen is awesome. The guy shoots lights out! Has probably the best looking shot in the league. He got snubbed! Too many guards in the West. With the addition of AI it makes it worse/harder for him to make it. All the back up positions are done by the coaches. So most likely they are going to vote for players who’s teams are winning. Which would leave out Allen, Randolph, or others who deserve a spot. Just my thoughts on the game. Wish I could have got tickets but $5-10,000 is a bit ridiculous!

B3r3tta
02-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Melo, Melo, Melo.

RadicalSniper99
02-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Melo definently, but what about people like Shaq being on the team this season. He's barely played a game this season but he makes the roster. The whole idea behind the All-Star game is the best players at that time in the season. Shaq shouldn't be one of the players voted in.

Of course, with it being voted that presents the problem.

Shaaady Souljah
02-09-2007, 05:43 PM
The main issue is the fans to get to watch who they want to see. That is why they do voting, to allow the most popular players to play together. Unfortunately, there are always players on the team not performing. But that is who the fans want to see, so it is who plays.

The All-Star game is for fun, for the fans. The bigger crowd, the better for the NBA in their mind. This same problem happens in baseball every year--many worthy players gettin snubbed for the more popular guys (Ken Griffey, Jr. for example)

Cause
02-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Well melo and josh howard just got added to the rosters today so i can't wait to see the east kick the west ass. :woop: