PDA

View Full Version : Engineer Locations

Rowan88
09-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi,

Im trying to get the "Naughty-Naughty" acheivment so ive loaded up Mombassa Streets and started looking for Engineers.

So far ive only found 2 and ive been playing for just over an hour :eek:

Does anyone know where all the Engineers are or has a map or anything helpful?

Thanks,

-R

tS-BLiTZ
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
disregard this, but bump so that you find your answer

Rowan88
09-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Ive managed to get up to 5 now but I get the feeling there is not specific location for these engineers, they are just random spawns.... can someone verify this?

If anyone wants to check this, the little area where you find the first beacon thing, Where the POD thats crashed that you examine is, I seen 2 engineers floating there together.

xVx PUNISHER
09-22-2009, 04:22 PM
If you look at the map below they are at numbers (below 16, 11) Next to these numbers are like square gardens of some sort you will always find ATLEAST 2 engineers in them.

If you go around the big sqaure areas there are some and during the crater (firefight mission) like places with up and down you will find 2 aswell.

The place with hunters has 1 aswell.

TLOR FETT
09-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Use your map and if you look, most of the parts of the city that are sectioned off (courtyard like) and require doors to get too have usually two squids. Best bet is to do them when your hunting for audio logs.

Rowan88
09-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks ,

I got them the HARD way :( ... then me and my friend went through getting the Audio Logs and getting it for him and he had 9 easy from the audio log map :@ lol

xVx PUNISHER
09-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks ,

I got them the HARD way :( ... then me and my friend went through getting the Audio Logs and getting it for him and he had 9 easy from the audio log map :@ lol

lol sorry i didnt post the map when i said the map below lol

anyway thats how i got it and marked their locations for later use .... my sis threw it :(

mad tees
09-22-2009, 06:19 PM
lol yeah the audio logs were the easiest way to get them for me :P