PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Awards

Zombrex
09-22-2009, 03:15 PM
I know we've all but given up on getting these damn things from MS, but has anyone had any luck with getting avatar awards yet? Or were they feeding us a line a bull again?

Mirror_Image
09-22-2009, 03:27 PM
I also do not know how to get those things :|:mad:

Nozza XBA
09-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I think again the only game/first game to have them atm is Splosion' Man but theres yet to be a patch for them ... I think. I know they did do an small update but I dont think it was for the AA it was for the MP lag!

The second game to be annouced was another arcade game due to come out but the name escape me ..

I think ODST was to far down the line of development to add them in when M$ annoced AA?!

I hope they can find a way to add them into a game but it would take a massive patch and companies time .. but I would love some Batman: Arkham stuff!

I was gonna put Batman AA AA (Arkham Asylum Avatar Awards) but I thought people would get confused with my short hand lol .. hey but now you know what I mean !?!?!? So I should just add it in .. right?!?! :chair

Zombiekiller
09-22-2009, 03:45 PM
I also do not know how to get those things :|:mad:
It could be anything from doing campaign to getting to ____ in firefight.

Bearded Bugs
09-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I was sure that I'd heard that ODST would be the first retail game to include avatar awards... maybe they changed their mind?