PDA

View Full Version : Change difficulty after legendary play?

TC Daywalker
09-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I am soon to be finishing legendary though i have died on several levels so im gonna have to play again to get the undefeated levels. Can you start a new game from the terminal after you beat legendary and choose difficulty or does it just start a new game on legendary again?

Gackt
09-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I did not go to the next mission console yet after beating it on legendary, but I do know once you complete it...every mission from both sides (Pro/Anti) are available in the replay mission/simulation console. (So no real point in starting over again)

TC Daywalker
09-22-2009, 04:12 PM
yeah but i wanna change it to super-heroic to make the last few sims and undefeated levels a tad easier. Plus i heard that level select does not work for the undefeated levels?

Midnight Malice
09-22-2009, 04:16 PM
yeah but i wanna change it to super-heroic to make the last few sims and undefeated levels a tad easier. Plus i heard that level select does not work for the undefeated levels?

I heard on here that boss fights no revive and undefeated levels both work in sim... I haven't heard that you can change the difficulty down after legendary, but once you get your characters up to 50-60 even legendary isn't much of a problem. If I were you, I'd finish the game, play missions from the simulator with lots of enemies over and over to level your characters some more, then just replay the game again on legendary for the undefeated. It goes by really quickly especially if you don't need to look for collectibles.

TC Daywalker
09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Ok mate, thanks for the advice.