PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Local Co-Op?

Shattuck
09-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Alright, so I am playing local co-op and when I was done I saved the game. The person I was playing with didn't have the option, so I just assumed it would save their data onto my account or something. Anyways, go back to play today, and while we are at the same point that we left off, all of the other persons stats were reset, like number of kills, percentage complete, etc. What the hell is up with that, did I do something wrong or is this game just retarded?

Daiphyer.
09-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Yep, NOTHING saves for the co-op partners.
Only the host stats will save, this game is a pain in Co-op while it's main focus should've been a good Co-op experience!

Shattuck
09-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Wow that is really goddamn stupid. Why would they do something like that? I hope they patch this problem soon because that makes playing Co-Op pretty much pointless besides a couple of achievements.

SupremeRapier
09-22-2009, 06:48 PM
the whole entire stat screen is glitched, it counts everything done in co-op yet none of that counts towards your achievements, and the ones that do sometimes wont ever show up -.-

d00gler
09-23-2009, 12:28 AM
yup, my wife and I had to play through as much of the game we could this weekend without turning the xbox off so she could get the mastery achievements. at least the story doesn't take too long to play through for the most part.

senrad
09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
This is crappy.

sedenteanimo
10-04-2009, 10:19 AM
It really sucks, I beat the game in co-op as player 2 and didn't get anything.

conel33
10-05-2009, 12:02 AM
This killed the game for me completely.
Me and my friendfinally 1250'd number one and moved onto number 2 today and we finished the prologue and I have to say it was really fun, this game is way better than the last one. Then we checked the stats page to see he had been getting no collectables and he didn't even get the achievement for completing the prologue.

We just turned the game off straight away. Pointless to carry on so it looks like were going to have to just play through it 1 player sepratly, turn by turn.

Considering this game is all about the multiplayer activision really screwed up. They've completely ruined the game.

kungpow86
10-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow. Sounds like local play is every bit as screwed up as the online play.