PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy this game?

Pwnedbyspas
09-23-2009, 06:40 AM
I have played the demo and I didnt really like it. Can anyone tell me what the full version is like ? as i do love ninjas!

Ooyah
09-23-2009, 07:35 AM
I have played the demo and I didnt really like it. Can anyone tell me what the full version is like ? as i do love ninjas!

Well... the game is nothing that you haven't ever seen before. The whole thing seems to take Mystical Ninja on the N64 as its starting point... it is very reminiscent of that game. The combat is straight out of The Legend Of Zelda - The Wind Waker. Even the way that the enemies revert to being animals once defeated screams of Sonic.

Does have a certain charm though... particularly the enemies... their constant chattering and inane behaviour is really quite endearing.

I have enjoyed it in spite of myself, I think. It really is the same game you have played so many times before, but there is something about it. I do like it.

However, if you didn't like the demo, it would be hard to recommend a buy. I haven't played the demo, but most of the game is the same, that is, there is little in the way of variety.

So... if you are playing for fun, maybe give it a rent. But if you're after achievements, then it seems to be an easy 1K.

As for ninjas... the main characters seem remarkably charmless, somehow. Just my opinion though!

R6soldier
09-26-2009, 01:47 PM
its a great game but after awhile it becomes repetitive...not worth to buy...i would rent it get ur 1000GS and return it