PDA

View Full Version : Heroic to Super Heroic Playthrough?? Carry over Stats question.

rdowdy95
09-23-2009, 06:25 PM
So I already screwed up some, and wondering what I ought to do??? I lost Captain America since I picked Pro_registration so I didn't get to lead Secret avengers and mess like that. I didn't even get the Latveria Fusions Achievement with Cap. I had to figure it out and use IRON Man, Spidey, Wolive, and Deadpool instead of Cap and did the deadpool/wolverine fusion. It is just like the Cap one. I had to do it in the Simulator.

Now question should I get that stuff like Captain American stuff when I play it back on a harder difficulty? I think that is what most will do. Also do my Heroic stats and stuff will they carry over say if I start my next game on Super Heroic (like characters/character level)? Or do stats only carry over if I pick to do Legendary mode?

If they don't then I might just start over start Super Heroic.

ac2565
09-23-2009, 06:47 PM
You unlock Captain America in Act 3. To play a level you already beat go to the simulator then press right to see Mission Playbacks. You can only transfer stats and collectible through Legendary.

rdowdy95
09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Hey man thanks that is good to know about Captain America being able to use again later in the game to do other stuff with him. What my plan will be is to just delete all my game saves and start new on Super Heroic! Then play the heck out of that unlock all i can then do Legendary and take the different path. I will start by using Iron Man's side then do Legendary mode with Captain America side.