PDA

View Full Version : Two Nick Fury Boosts? Question?

rdowdy95
09-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Planning out my attack for this game. The Nick Fury boosts. I have a question. One says beat Iron Man on Legendary, and the other is beat Captain America on Legendary. How would I go about fighting these guys in Legendary. What level do you fight these guys on. Also how would I go about fighting them say like the level I fight Captain America in on Super Heroic (pro reg side) will that be an unlocked level in Legandary (anti regf side) on the Training Simulator?????

Lockeyness
09-24-2009, 12:55 AM
From what I understand, you might not be able to fight Captain America and Iron Man on the same playthrough on Legendary. I'm on my first Legendary run in Act 3, having chosen Anti-Reg. I've defeated Iron Man but none of the Pro-Reg maps are available for replays on the Simulator. I can't confirm if these open up after beating the game, but it doesn't seem likely. The only way it might be unlocked is to play up through Act 2 again as Pro-Reg. Seems like a lot of work for one boost!

Dlark17
09-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Well, I'm running back through it on Legendary, Pro-Reg, and I still have all my Sim missions from the Anti-Reg side, so... I was thinking that you could just reload those, and they'd be in Legendary, like the others I have reloaded now.
Could be wrong, though. And I wouldn't be surprised to be shafted by such a lame excuse for an end-of-game unlock, anyways.