PDA

View Full Version : Without a board.

Arcade R0b0t
09-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Is it possible to play the game without the actual board thing itself?

xENVxGAMERSKREW
09-24-2009, 07:54 PM
yeah thats what i want to know too... dont feel like paying that much for a board that i problably wont even use for more than 30 minutes... especially when modern warfare 2 is coming out.

DeadFrazer
09-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Pretty sure it's been said a few times that you need the board to play. No controller support.

Pretty big let down to be honest, kind of like when they took controller support out of Guitar Hero World Tour, using the controller to play guitar was pretty fun and good when friends were round to join in.

kizwiz
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah I think they said you have to use the board. But thats the right decision imo cos they needed to take a new step and to do that you need to experience the game with the Skateboard prephiral. The game looks kinida fun imo but its just the price that kills it but remember...Activision is the Developer..

DCS 23
11-06-2009, 10:48 AM
yeah ok it maybe a new experience to play on the board but if i wanted to do that i would get on my skateboard outside.. plus this game is aimed at video gamers because there is nothing realistic about this game except for the skateboard looking controller which cost a stupid 100.. plus this majority of ppl who play this game are young kids(15 below) who's to say there parents can afford to pay 100 for an xbox attachment..

IMO BAD MOVE TONY HAWK JUST ADMIT DEFEAT EA DESTROYED YOUR FRANCHISE IN ONE MOVE..

Barad
11-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Yhh you need a board.

Nuffzx
12-09-2009, 05:43 PM
If they bought out loads of games for the board I might think about it, but just for one game... I dunno :/

MadDogChad
12-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Yep, you *need* the board for the interface; a controller only works on menus (which the board will navigate anyway).