PDA

View Full Version : 4 player Alternate Costume question

SliceDice
09-24-2009, 03:06 AM
If I am playing with 3 of my friends can only the host unlock the secondary costumes for each character, cause I am the only one who unlocked a second costume and everybody else in my party can't and they all met the requirements. also, If the host is in fact the only one who can unlock the secondary costume if I unlock all 23 do the other people in my party get the achievement also?

senrad
09-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I have been having the same problem. There are problems with the co-op achievements, might just be a glitch.

Phantom Morph X
09-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I've been playing with my brother-in-law and a friend, and whatever they do doesn't count for the character unlockables (costume and boosts), not even appearing in the stats.
Also, every time we continue playing in different days, for them it starts recounting the achievements (such as destroy 250 crates) even if they already have it and are using the same accounts.

Shattuck
09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Yep, for some reason any additional players can't unlock costumes even though their stats track temporarily for everything else. This game is just chock full of little things that make co-op a real pain in the ass.