PDA

View Full Version : I really need to know...

gmorra
09-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Is this game going to be open world/sandbox like oblivion? From what I am reading they say it is a hugh world to explore and is 10x the scope as mass effect!?

The pictures look as if it's as open as maybe a mix of fable and mass effect rather then oblivion. Can anyone confirm anything? I'm asking what you people know, not think. So please don't says it is or isn't just because that is what you hope it is. Just state the facts, not theories!;)

Thanks in advance!

bobbowski
09-30-2009, 01:38 PM
From what I have read the game will be similar to Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. As I have not played those I can't really comment on them but if you have it should help answer your question.

I do know that a fast travel option is suppose to be available once the particular area is open on your map. They also have spoken a lot about the side quests and doing those if you want. I would have to believe based on those facts that the game will have to be at least somewhat open world.

gmorra
10-06-2009, 07:50 PM
From what I have read the game will be similar to Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. As I have not played those I can't really comment on them but if you have it should help answer your question.

I do know that a fast travel option is suppose to be available once the particular area is open on your map. They also have spoken a lot about the side quests and doing those if you want. I would have to believe based on those facts that the game will have to be at least somewhat open world.

Cool, thanks for the help!:drunk

Twilight Now
10-06-2009, 07:52 PM
On their website they say it's like NWN and Baldur's Gate.

gmorra
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
On their website they say it's like NWN and Baldur's Gate.

What are those games like?