PDA

View Full Version : Only using two character slots

cbiscuit90
09-24-2009, 01:53 PM
I didn't see a thread about this yet, but a friend and I liked playing with just two characters, not a full set, in mua1. I was not able to find an option to just completely empty the slots. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance.

Shattuck
09-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Nope, yet another feature they cut, along with arcade mode. Also have fun playing co-op when this game only tracks one players stats. This game is really awful as far as co-op is concerned, doesn't even come close to MUA 1.

cbiscuit90
09-25-2009, 03:36 AM
What the hell? So whoever actually creates the session is the only one to get the rewards? If that's what you mean, does that involve "New Game+" on legendary, or just achievements? I could care less about achievements anymore.

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply.

Shattuck
09-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Basically, anyone can join in on your game and benefits from the boosts you unlock, and they will play with characters at whatever level you are now. But stat tracking gets reset each time, so you will have to reskill each time if you care about skills, and you will get the annoying achievement guide pop-ups constantly (i.e. 50/250 health boxes destroyed and all that). Also the second player cannot unlock costumes on the characters they play. Co-op has a lot of issues, to say the least.